Laura Mercier Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Waterproof Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• How do I get a sample before purchasing3 Answers
  • How good is this mascara? Does it smudge or smear on the bottom l...1 Answers
  • How waterproof is it ? Can I go swimming with it on and not get r...1 Answers
  • "I absolutely love the way it makes my lashes look and feel!!" in 1 review
Laira E.
Encinitas, CA
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. It's waterproof and lasts all day. While it is pricey, it's definitely worth it. Seriously makes my lashes look fake. I swear by this and recommend it to all my friends!
cc m.
I was given this product as a gift and it lasted me so long I hated when I had to throw it away because it had expired completely waterproof and glided onto your eyelashes like butter and didn't clone and was just perfect I miss it every day
Megan S.
Anything Laura mercier works wonders!! This probably is no diff!! I got her face powder in sephora and it was only $25 and worth every penny so I'm sure this is too!!
Samantha H.
Allegan, MI
This is a really good waterproof mascara. I have brown eyes and this really made them pop. It also doesn't clump like most waterproof mascaras. I got mine at Walmart for pretty cheap. I would definitely recommend this.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
This is the perfect product for the summer because I can not go without my mascara! This lengthening my eyelashes and it's ok if I sweat, get splashed by my kids or decide to just jump in! This is definitely waterproof and I would recommend it to anyone
Lauren D.
Kettering, OH
Absolutely a must have. Goes on smooth and doesn't flake off into my eyes. Which is great because I am a contact wearer. Great value, worth the money. Absolutely love everything about it.
Magali D.
This waterproof mascara is everything! If you want to have long natural looking bold lashes then this is the perfect product for you! I would totally recommend this to everyone, it's waterproof quality is on point! It lasts for a long time and doesn't smudge with the water!
Erica S.
As much as I love Laura Mercier products, I've never tried one of the mascaras before until this past summer. I needed a basic waterproof mascara for a trip I was going on and so I purchased this one thinking it was basic.. I was wrong. It was amazing! It gave an intensity to my lashes, volumizes them and didn't budge in 104 degree heat or while swimming or on water rides. I wore it day until night and it never flaked or ran. It dried fairly quickly & the wand spooley gives you the perfect amount of product.
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoyed this mascara. I think the price point is close to perfect at Sephora where I purchased this item. I also think that the formula is great volume and length. The formula is also nicely packaged.
Jessica Z.
Savannah, GA
One of my favorite máscaras that I tried, has a really nice packaging, really fancy, I bought it in sephora and pretty good! It's a little bit expensive but trust me, you're gonna love it, i recommend this
How do I get a sample before purchasing
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ
How great is this for lenghting and does it last all day.
Simone S.
Lindo gostaria de testalo amo
Kayla B.
Minneapolis, MN
How do you remove this mascara?
Armela T.
Is this mascara good for length?