Laura Mercier Verbena Infusion Gel Body Moisture

This modern, hybrid gel-crème refreshes every inch of your body. Part gel, part crème, this light-as-air indulgence instantly nourishes skin with moisture. Natural Coconut water, crisp Verbena extract and a vitamin-rich complex work in harmony to drench skin with hydration, leaving it soft as silk.

About the fragrance:

Inspired by the countryside of Provence, Laura captures the crisp freshness of Verbena to invigorate the senses. A sparkling bouquet of green citrus and leafy spearmint infuse beautifully with petals of fresh blossoms and a touch of white amber and cedarwood. Leaving behind a refreshing sensation that rejuvenates the body.

• TOP NOTES: Pomelo, Blackcurrant, Spearmint

• Geraniol
  • Lilial
  • Limonene
  • Linalool

How long does it take for you to notice results?
Gel body moisturizer? Does it leave your body feeling soft or sticky.??
Would this product be recommended to someone who suffers with rather oily skin throughout the year?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Verbena Infusion Gel Body Moisture!
Product Highlights
“Tried this product out due to my dry skin and let me tell you this product turned my skin from ashy to classy I love it definitely met my expectations I would absolutely purchase this product again ! Definitely deserves the 5 stars ” in 5 reviews
“Beautiful scent. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Leaves skin soft and hydrated. Purchased at Sephora and pray that they still have it in stock when I go to repurchase!! The gel based formula is especially nice on my dry legs. ” in 5 reviews
Springfield , MA
My younger sister has this product and i always use to take it from her! I Love love loved the lemony smell its very refreshing. It was nice feeling, not sticky or slimy feeling like most gel it has staying power. And the smell last so long like a perfume kind of! Its amazing! I highly recommend
Combination / Blackheads, Puffiness / Stretch Marks
Payson, AZ
THE SMELL IS EVERYTHING. I love this. My husband uses it also. He has itchy sensitive skin and he uses this when he gets out of the shower. I use it to moisturize my face before makeup and after I wash my makeup up off. It glides on so nice and leaves your skin so smooth.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
The product is about $45 bucks. It has a gel/ cream like base which is designed to hydrate the skin. It has coconut water as one of its main ingredients. Initially it hydrates the body for about 4 hour after that it begins to fade so to speak. Good product and I have purchased it on 3 seperate occasions. It's gentle on my sensitive skin.
Oily, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Dryness
Laredo , TX
This body moisturizer is amazing! Just the smell itself makes it a great product! It definitively moisturizer your skin, and leaves it feeling extra soft. It is pricey, but a little goes a long way. So it does last long :-)
I received this body moisturizer for Mother's Day on last year great product reviews especially after the shower no need to dry out just simply put it on and let the monster do its job
Dry / Uneven Skin Tone
Wonder lake , IL
The smell of this is simply amazing. As far as moisturizing it does just that. I'm obsessed with anything that can keep me smooth and smelling amazing. Very gentle and I have sensitive skin. Recommend
Dry, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Love this scent. Its one of my favorites. Lite and fresh not over bearing. Subtle enough to wear to the office without offending anyone!I had used this product for a long time now. It is my favorite i really recommended!!
Toronto
This product is literally the best! I highly recommend it because it leaves your skin so moist and so hydrated, and it leaves your skin so shiny but not oily. It's good for people with sensitive skin!
San Antonio, TX
I love Laura mercier products!! This is wonderful for moisturizing your body. The Gel base feels so good on the skin and it is very soothing after a hot shower. A little goes a long way and I use it every single day! Definitely recommend.
Naperville , IL
Best gel to keep skin quenched and glowing! I've used this for a bit and It's effective! A little expensive, but I'm a true believer that if it goes your face or body it's worth the money. I would buy it again when I run out!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...