BY LAURA MERCIER

About the fragrance:

Inspired by the countryside of Provence, Laura captures the crisp freshness of Verbena to invigorate the senses. A sparkling bouquet of green citrus and leafy spearmint infuse beautifully with petals of fresh blossoms and a touch of white amber and cedarwood. Leaving behind a refreshing sensation that rejuvenates the body.

• TOP NOTES: Pomelo, Blackcurrant, Spearmint
  • MID NOTES: Verbena, Fresh Rose, Magnolia
  • BASE NOTES: Cedarwood, White Amber, Plum Special note: Fragrance can be shipped via UPS Ground only .

• Sd Alcohol 40b (Alcohol Denat.)
  • Fragrance (Parfum)
  • Butylphenyl Methylpropional
  • Limonene
  • Linalool

Kionna D.
Would give 5 stars but the pricing is high. Besides pricing it is a great product. Wonderful smell an lasts very long through out the day. Was gifted to me an I love. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great smelling perfume. Also awesome as a gift.
MONIQUE J.
Parkville, MD
I got for a friend and for the price it didn't smell or give the  feel we both were looking. It smelled alittle pungent. Bath and body works and Victoria Secret smell better. 1st and last time for that. No I wouldn't. I think it would be for an older person
Stephanie M.
Oh my. This is such a beautiful fragrance for spring and summer. Light, clean, effervescent. With citrus and mint and a cooling quality. This blend is not overpowering, but is a great mood booster. Also great if layered with the line's lotion.
Dominique W.
Hyattsville, maryland
I love love love this product my number one go to when I go out for date night, and also my bf loves the smell also definitely would recommend to my friends.
Yairin M.
I love the aroma and it's so good to wear for anything and ta so flattering I would love another bottle of this
cristal m.
I would like to try this out never tried this before but I think will try it out and see how it turns out