Shop Laura Mercier Velour Puff Tools at Bluemercury. Specially designed puff with texture that molds and conforms as needed to pick up, hold and apply powder. To be used with the Loose Setting Powder,

Doo you use a puff or a brush for translucent powder?
Laura Mercier Velour Puff ?comment trouver vous ce produit
Has anyone used this? I'm considering buying it but not sure if its any different to a regular one? I'm currently using a Bobbi Brown one thats quite good too but I cant get those anymore 😭
Start your review of Laura Mercier Velour Puff!
How would you rate this product?
Mary G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Laura Mercier Velour Puff uploaded by Mary G.
The puff is beautiful quality and really does glide over my skin. There is no wasted powder with it as it seems to absorb the powder so well with only a small amount on it. After a few uses I just washed it out with some Delicate wash & it comes up a treat.
ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
Doral, FL
Laura Mercier Velour Puff uploaded by ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
This velvety tassel is the ultimate for loading and applying loose powder. Its design makes it easier to apply the powder and leaves a beautiful and perfect finish. It is very soft and delicate for the face. I love it and it is very original.
Ikenna J.
Randolph, MA
Laura Mercier Velour Puff uploaded by Ikenna J.
I gave it 3 stars because while it’s very soft and works really well it’s very pricey for what you’re getting there is really no difference with the cheaper ones but I don’t think I would buy this again.
Scarleth J.
Laura Mercier Velour Puff uploaded by Scarleth J.
I love this product. The puff is very nice and very soft. You can evwn use it to re touch your face when you are feeling oily.
Laszloa T.
Sacramento, CA
Laura Mercier Velour Puff uploaded by Laszloa T.
This puff is nice for setting powder into areas like the forehead and under eye areas, but I truly prefer the finish of a powder blush application. I did receive this product for free in exchange for a review from Laura Mercier and Influenster.
Meka P.
Laura Mercier Velour Puff uploaded by Meka P.
Laura Mercier Velour Puff uploaded by Meka P.
I hadn’t used a powder puff since I was a kid playing in my mama’s make-up!!! I really wasn’t expecting much but I was surprised...this product really complimented Laura Mercier’s Honey Translucent Powder. It didn’t leave any harsh powder patches that I experienced back in the day with my mother’s powder puffs lol and helped to distribute the setting powder with a nice, even finish. This puff is nice for using at home and to throw in your makeup bag while you’re on the go...plus I looked it up and found out you can wash it to reuse it, so after confirming that I will say it’s worth the purchase.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Laura Mercier Velour Puff uploaded by Jenn F.
I'm going to give this a 3 star. It's like any other velour puff. If you just have to go name brand then do so. I bought this to go along with the powders thinking there was something to it vs others. Nope, same as any other I've ever owned. It's cute, pricey and works. Would I buy again? No. Many others on the market on the cheap that are just as good and probably just the same without the branding. Middle of the road review due to the name, it works as any other velour puff and is a meh type purchase. The size is great for the full size container. It's approximately 3 inches total.
Michelle W.
Elk Grove, CA
Laura Mercier Velour Puff uploaded by Michelle W.
Laura Mercier Velour Puff uploaded by Michelle W.
I used this for the under eye area. its soft enough to to apply the powder under my eyes without feeling like the puff is poking me.
Jessica G.
Crest Hill, IL
Laura Mercier Velour Puff uploaded by Jessica G.
It made applying the powder onto my face extremely easy! it’s very helpful if you’re looking to apply it all over your face!
Elle Faith L.
Maumelle, AR
Laura Mercier Velour Puff uploaded by Elle Faith L.
Laura Mercier Velour Puff uploaded by Elle Faith L.
I liked the velour puff. It would definitely work better with the full size setting powder rather than the trial size. I would like to know how you’d be able to clean it. I do think it also sets the powder around my face pretty evenly.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaoutar A.
Canada
il y a 4 mois
Laura Mercier Velour Puff ?comment trouver vous ce produit
ola P. il y a un mois
Je préfère la houppette linda halberg mais j'ai quand même bien aimé. Si tu as d'autres question n'hésite pas