BY LAURA MERCIER #12 in Makeup Tools

A specially designed puff with texture that molds and conforms as needed to pick up, hold, and apply powder. To be used with the Loose Setting Powder, each puff is useful for application to all areas of the face.

Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
I bought this puff because I see Laura Lee using it all the time in her YouTube videos. I'm really happy with. I love to use it to bake my under eyes. Its also great for patting my fishing spray onto my face to take away the powdery finish. The price is really ridiculous though. $15 for something that is typically free when you buy powder.
Sarah G.
Katy
I love this puff. It works great for blotting my setting spray so my makeup melts together. I love that I can wash it and it doesn’t loose its softness. I just hand wash it with brush shampoo and let it dry for a day or 2 so I always make sure I have 2 on hand.
Ashley P.
San Juan, TX
I usually get oily around my t-zone . I find I don't get oily when I bake my t-zone with the laura Mercier translucent power and the puff is easy to use . I give it 5 stars hands down the best translucent powder and puff it's just easy to pat it in
Mai Lee H.
This velour puff is super nice and I love the size of it to pay on your face or to even use on people when doing their makeup! It’s a good price for being a high end brand but you can find cheaper alternatives but for your own personal use I say this is a good one! It’s nice and soft to the face super easy to use and bake as well! Definitely recommend this!
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I received this puff complimentary from Influenster with the Flawless Fusion Foundation and Translucent setting powder. I love using this to complete my makeup look. I use it after I apply setting spray to really press in the product to give myself a finish that I like.
I would recommend using this product!
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
I have the full size and travel size of this puff. It does well with the powder, but I find needing to pack a separate puff just for your setting powder to be a bit much, especially while traveling. I prefer to just use a brush or my beauty blender to set powder with instead.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love how so soft this is on the skin! It packs on powder just right without making it look cakey. However, I do think a sponge is better at setting products and making it last longer. Having said that, I recommend buying both! Haha.
Meghan B.
Love this little powder puff! I've had mine for 3+ years. I wash it regularly with beauty blender liquid cleanser and while it is a tiny bit distorted after so many washes, it's still soft and fluffy and does the job perfectly. ❤️
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I used this for my setting powder to give a thick layer. It really was great! I feel like I was in the 30s and putting on the perfumed powders all over my body. Extremely easy to use and would recommend it for the product!
Daniela O.
I love this little puff. It's nice and soft and perfect for baking your face with powder. I got this from influenster and it goes perfectly with the translucent power. I am satisfied with this puff and use it all the time.
Dana L.
Clovis , Ca
I have been looking for a Puff, what are the benefits and how does this one stack up compared to the rest of them out there?
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Laura Mercier Velour Puff - just bought this and wondering if I should be wetting it? The puff seems large for the container but I folded it and dipped it in the canister but it doesn't seem to pick up much. I've watched YouTubers use it so I think I'm doing something wrong. I just don't want to wet it and ruin it though! Pls let me know... Wet or no?? Lol
Victoria N.
Charlotte, NC
I received this puff with the new TLSP, I was just wondering how do you wash it?
Brittany B.
I need this!! Where can u get it at?
Kat J.
Burnaby, BC
I just got this puff and I'm wondering how you all store it to keep it sanitary since it doesn't fit in the LM translucent powder tin?