BY LAURA MERCIER #5 in Makeup Tools

A specially designed puff with texture that molds and conforms as needed to pick up, hold, and apply powder. To be used with the Loose Setting Powder, each puff is useful for application to all areas of the face.

• I just got this puff and I'm wondering how you al... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a Puff, what are the benefits and how doe...5 Answers
  • I received this puff with the new TLSP, I was just wondering how ...1 Answers
Dana B.
seymour, CT
I have the full size and travel size of this puff. It does well with the powder, but I find needing to pack a separate puff just for your setting powder to be a bit much, especially while traveling. I prefer to just use a brush or my beauty blender to set powder with instead.
Ashley P.
San Juan, TX
I usually get oily around my t-zone . I find I don't get oily when I bake my t-zone with the laura Mercier translucent power and the puff is easy to use . I give it 5 stars hands down the best translucent powder and puff it's just easy to pat it in
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This prop puffer came with my translucent setting powder and I do use it but I find that using my beauty blender I can get a more precise baking out of it but I do like this product for applying it all over the
Mai Lee H.
This velour puff is super nice and I love the size of it to pay on your face or to even use on people when doing their makeup! It’s a good price for being a high end brand but you can find cheaper alternatives but for your own personal use I say this is a good one! It’s nice and soft to the face super easy to use and bake as well! Definitely recommend this!
Emily D.
louisville, KY
I received this puff complimentary from Influenster with the Flawless Fusion Foundation and Translucent setting powder. I love using this to complete my makeup look. I use it after I apply setting spray to really press in the product to give myself a finish that I like.
I would recommend using this product!
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love how so soft this is on the skin! It packs on powder just right without making it look cakey. However, I do think a sponge is better at setting products and making it last longer. Having said that, I recommend buying both! Haha.
Meghan B.
Love this little powder puff! I've had mine for 3+ years. I wash it regularly with beauty blender liquid cleanser and while it is a tiny bit distorted after so many washes, it's still soft and fluffy and does the job perfectly. ❤️
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I used this for my setting powder to give a thick layer. It really was great! I feel like I was in the 30s and putting on the perfumed powders all over my body. Extremely easy to use and would recommend it for the product!
Daniela O.
I love this little puff. It's nice and soft and perfect for baking your face with powder. I got this from influenster and it goes perfectly with the translucent power. I am satisfied with this puff and use it all the time.
Leona G.
San Francisco, CA
I use this puff with my Laura Mercier setting powder and it works wonderfully. I have combination skin, but pretty dry in the winter and this sponge is perfect. It doesn’t dry out my skin or absorb too much of the powder.
Dana L.
Clovis , Ca
I have been looking for a Puff, what are the benefits and how does this one stack up compared to the rest of them out there?
Victoria N.
Charlotte, NC
I received this puff with the new TLSP, I was just wondering how do you wash it?
Kat J.
Burnaby, BC
I just got this puff and I'm wondering how you all store it to keep it sanitary since it doesn't fit in the LM translucent powder tin?