BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Velour Puff Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I just got this puff and I'm wondering how you al... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a Puff, what are the benefits and how doe...5 Answers
  • I received this puff with the new TLSP, I was just wondering how ...1 Answers
Ashley P.
San juan , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually get oily around my t-zone . I find I don't get oily when I bake my t-zone with the laura Mercier translucent power and the puff is easy to use . I give it 5 stars hands down the best translucent powder and puff it's just easy to pat it in
Mai Lee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This velour puff is super nice and I love the size of it to pay on your face or to even use on people when doing their makeup! It’s a good price for being a high end brand but you can find cheaper alternatives but for your own personal use I say this is a good one! It’s nice and soft to the face super easy to use and bake as well! Definitely recommend this!
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this puff complimentary from Influenster with the Flawless Fusion Foundation and Translucent setting powder. I love using this to complete my makeup look. I use it after I apply setting spray to really press in the product to give myself a finish that I like.
I would recommend using this product!
Lizzy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed applying the Laura Mercier powder with the puff. I always assume that the tools that come with products are someone worthless, but I love how this lets me control where I put my powder and lets me really tap it in to my skin.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how so soft this is on the skin! It packs on powder just right without making it look cakey. However, I do think a sponge is better at setting products and making it last longer. Having said that, I recommend buying both! Haha.
Meghan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this little powder puff! I've had mine for 3+ years. I wash it regularly with beauty blender liquid cleanser and while it is a tiny bit distorted after so many washes, it's still soft and fluffy and does the job perfectly. ❤️
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for my setting powder to give a thick layer. It really was great! I feel like I was in the 30s and putting on the perfumed powders all over my body. Extremely easy to use and would recommend it for the product!
Daniela O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this little puff. It's nice and soft and perfect for baking your face with powder. I got this from influenster and it goes perfectly with the translucent power. I am satisfied with this puff and use it all the time.
Astra S.
Shawnee , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Laura Mercier makeup puff is perfect for loose powder if you don't want to use a brush. I like the texture of the puff and how soft it is. It's very easy to use and applies makeup well. I'd definitely recommend it.
Melinda J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very large make up puff and I feel like it helps me get my make up done faster because of the surface area that it covers. They are also washable have you washed mine several times and it still performs beautifully
Dana L.
Clovis , Ca
I have been looking for a Puff, what are the benefits and how does this one stack up compared to the rest of them out there?
Victoria N.
Charlotte, NC
I received this puff with the new TLSP, I was just wondering how do you wash it?
Kat J.
Burnaby, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this puff and I'm wondering how you all store it to keep it sanitary since it doesn't fit in the LM translucent powder tin?