BY LAURA MERCIER #3 in Makeup Tools

A specially designed puff with texture that molds and conforms as needed to pick up, hold, and apply powder. To be used with the Loose Setting Powder, each puff is useful for application to all areas of the face.

• Kinda off topic but...anyone wanna do follow for follow? ...2 Answers
  • Whats puff do you prefer???1 Answers
Maria C.
Somerville
I think it is Laura Mercier Velour Puff is great for putting on loose powder and it is very compact to bring with you when you want to touch up on your face. It is very easy to use and I would definitely recommend. The only little issue that I have is the price. The price is a bit too high for my liking because you can just buy a cheap sponge at any drugstore and it works almost the same, but other than that this is a great loose powder puff and I would recommend.
Isabella T.
Kirin K.
Phoenix
I used to ask myself what was the point of a velour puff but then I saw Nikki use them in tutorials and she said it was so you didn’t ruin your makeup by resting your hand on your face. And I completely agree ever since I started using it I haven’t had to fix my makeup.
Sarah G.
houston, tx
I love this puff. It works great for blotting my setting spray so my makeup melts together. I love that I can wash it and it doesn’t loose its softness. I just hand wash it with brush shampoo and let it dry for a day or 2 so I always make sure I have 2 on hand.
Ashley P.
San Juan, TX
Review for: Laura Mercier Velour Puff more...
I usually get oily around my t-zone . I find I don't get oily when I bake my t-zone with the laura Mercier translucent power and the puff is easy to use . I give it 5 stars hands down the best translucent powder and puff it's just easy to pat it in
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Laura Mercier Velour Puff more...
I got this puff with the translucent powder in a bundle during Christmas season and I fell in love with it. It help the powder melt into your skin and make your makeup look flawless. If you don’t have it you need to invest in it. Before I had this I used a powder brush to set my makeup with powder and my makeup wouldn’t come out as flawless as it does with this puff :)
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
I bought this puff because I see Laura Lee using it all the time in her YouTube videos. I'm really happy with. I love to use it to bake my under eyes. Its also great for patting my fishing spray onto my face to take away the powdery finish. The price is really ridiculous though. $15 for something that is typically free when you buy powder.
Emily G.
Middleton
I bought this in a whim after seeing so many makeup artists in YouTube videos using it. I like using it to press Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder into my skin. It washes easily with the original beautyblender® blendercleanser® solid®. Worth the price. Treat yourself to this little luxury.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Review for: Laura Mercier Velour Puff more...
I have the full size and travel size of this puff. It does well with the powder, but I find needing to pack a separate puff just for your setting powder to be a bit much, especially while traveling. I prefer to just use a brush or my beauty blender to set powder with instead.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Laura Mercier Velour Puff more...
I love how so soft this is on the skin! It packs on powder just right without making it look cakey. However, I do think a sponge is better at setting products and making it last longer. Having said that, I recommend buying both! Haha.
Brianna W.
New York
Dana L.
Clovis , Ca
I have been looking for a Puff, what are the benefits and how does this one stack up compared to the rest of them out there?
lily g.
Parker, CO
Kinda off topic but...anyone wanna do follow for follow? Let's help each other get a VoxBox! I also do the same thing on Insta: @lilethgold, and Twitter: Lily_Gold1
Kat J.
Burnaby, BC
I just got this puff and I'm wondering how you all store it to keep it sanitary since it doesn't fit in the LM translucent powder tin?
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Laura Mercier Velour Puff - just bought this and wondering if I should be wetting it? The puff seems large for the container but I folded it and dipped it in the canister but it doesn't seem to pick up much. I've watched YouTubers use it so I think I'm doing something wrong. I just don't want to wet it and ruin it though! Pls let me know... Wet or no?? Lol

Sephora