BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Velour Puff Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I just got this puff and I'm wondering how you al...Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a Puff, what are the benefits and how doe...5 Answers
  • I received this puff with the new TLSP, I was just wondering how ...1 Answers
Riley V.
Riley V.
This puff is so soft! It picks up just enough product without putting too much. The value is good, but I still prefer to use brushes for application of my powder, it is however great for travel. I bought this product at Sephora, it had come with the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder, which if you have not tried this powder.... You NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!
Brina I.
Brina I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great puff when used with Laura's translucent powder! Tip for on the go use since most people hate bringing loose powdered items along with them: place a good amount on the puff, fold together so it looks like a taco, and rub all the product in, then when you need to touch up you can flick the puff and the powder comes back out.
Sydney N.
Sydney N.
Granbury, TX
Very soft and easily held. However I don't used it for powders, I use this puff to pull down the under eye a little bit as well as to rest my fingers on (instead of on their forehead) if I'm doing someone's makeup. Can't say it's the most affordable option, but it's a great quality option and you know is going to be great either way!
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Brookfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this puff! I figured I'd get it with my new Laura Mercier powder in order to (hopefully) be the most effective, and I was not disappointed! It makes it very easy to apply the powder, and it's less messy than a brush, considering it's a loose powder. I'd recommend it and buy it again if need be.
Liseth S.
Liseth S.
A con is that the puff does not fit inside the Laura Mercier translucent powder container. On the plus side this puff is very soft and feels good when applying the powder. I would give this product 5 stars if it came with a container to put it away when not in use.
Yaneth M.
Yaneth M.
I love this puff!! It applies loose powders on perfectly! Cleaning it is also very easy! You can clean it by hand washing it with a face cleanser and lay it flat to dry or even by placing it on the dryer at a low setting. It can be purchased at Sephora for $14.
Shahad A.
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's amazing puff on the face of the earth
So soft on my sensitive skin and blending every thing professionally , buy it last year , no one compare with it , I have sensitive skin and really comfortable with it , so satisfied with this puff my favorite puff
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute soft sponge great to use with the translucent powders. Bet soft to the tough and great quality I revived this with the travel size Laura Mercier Powder the only downfall is that it don't fit I side it other than that it's great to use
Heatehr E.
Heatehr E.
Antelope, CA
I love the translucent powder but I would not spend extra $ for a puff. Mine came with a travel puff when I purchased the travel powder at Sephora and honestly I use my brushes or beauty blender more than I use the puff.
Ivana H.
Ivana H.
Watsonville, CA
I love this puff, it feels very soft on the touch and better on the face. It pick up a lot of product and it's perfect for your every day makeup. I will very mug recommend this product. This is has to be a must have!!!
Dana L.
Dana L.
Clovis , Ca
I have been looking for a Puff, what are the benefits and how does this one stack up compared to the rest of them out there?
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Charlotte, NC
I received this puff with the new TLSP, I was just wondering how do you wash it?
Kat J.
Kat J.
Burnaby, BC
I just got this puff and I'm wondering how you all store it to keep it sanitary since it doesn't fit in the LM translucent powder tin?