BeautyLipLip MakeupLaura Mercier
Velour Lovers Lip Colour Metallic

Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour Metallic

Innovative, matte lipstick fuses delicate mattifying powders with moisturizing mango butter. It provides lips with a sensorial application experience that creates a smooth, velvety texture. Just a single swipe lasts all day without drying or leaving lips feeling chapped. Available in two finishes; 20 satin matte shades and 5 duo-chrome matte shades

How does the pigment stay all day? Are they creamy enough to not dry the lips? I think they’re on the pricey side. I still want to try them, reviewers are loving it.
I love this dark red color but would it look good on me again because of my complexion it's a medium because I have a bit of a tan I have blue eyes and blonde hair but I'm not sure what color red is the right color for me
Oh so with this red color look good on me I am blonde with blue eyes and medium complex
Start your review of Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour Metallic!
Product Highlights
This is my number 1 fave spring find for 2016. its a creamy lucious bright pink that jazzes up any attire and makes your lips stand out and grab the attention without being overwhelming. its a great formula creamy highly pigmented long wearing color of spring time perfection perfect for day or night casual and formal its so versitile i am totally in love... in reviews
Another one of my favorite colors! Long lasting! I definitely use it for everyday wear! in reviews
Yes. This lipstick is absolutely incredible. It has a matte finish that is still somehow moisturizing (YES!) and the color pay off is beautiful! It's a nice deep purple color. I don't even have to use a lip pencil before applying this it stays so well. I recommend this product. in reviews
I haven't tried any new lipsticks lately bf because of the new liquid lipstick trend but I got the opportunity to get a deluxe sample of this lipstick and I must say I really like. The formula isn't drying and it geel s really comfortable on my lips. The color pay off is nice as well, I would totally try this lipstick in full size.in reviews
Abigail N.
Brampton, ON
1,060 reviews
Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour Metallic uploaded by Abigail N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing product! It has a beauty colour pay off and it has such a nice packaging! Definitely a go to
Carla C.
Ottawa, ON
Beautiful shades but it transfers easily so you definitely don't want to eat or drink something while wearing this lipstick, specially for red shades you need to retouch it a few times in a short period of time, for the price I was expecting a more long lasting lipstick.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
I tried this lipstick in the color An Affair.

Lipstick comes in matte black packaging with gunmetal accents inside, that had nice weight to it, and definitely looks luxurious, yet simple and elegant. It is rectangular, so it doesn’t roll around. This is not a big deal to me, but I know some people prefer this type of packaging.

An affair is described as a  deep plum satin matte color. I find it to be rich deep berry/wine, with mostly matte finish. It only has some shine in natural direct sunlight.

It is a gorgeous color. I was looking for a wine color to match some of my fall clothes, and this was it! It is on a darker side, but I think it can match various skin tones.

It goes on smooth, not patchy at all, and it’s very pigmented. I find it a bit drying on the lips, although they advertise it as a moisturizing matte lipstick. Still, it is less drying than some liquid matte lipsticks I have tried.

The color lasts long on the lips, but transfers a bit. I like the nice stains that it leaves. I didn’t experience any feathering, even without a primer or lip liner.
I tried this lipstick in the color An Affair.

Darcy G.
Logy Bay, NL
I have this lipstick in "An Affair" it's a beautiful, rich wine-burgundy without being too dark. It's a statement lip that doesn't fully transition into looking grunge-y or witch-y haha The formula is creamy and easy to apply, and leaves the lips feeling weightless. I had to use 2 layers to get full opacity of such a dark shade, but love the look
Sienna P.
I am not a fan of liquid lipstick, therefore I am always on the hunt for a long wearing, non-drying quality lipstick. I finally bought this one is Boudoir - it is the most stunning shade of mid tone berry that will brighten any skin tone - so pretty! I wore this with bite lip primer and a lipliner. It did transfer quite a bit but still stayed intact for a few hours. I loved how when it did fade it turned into a stain like colour. I don't think the formula is as durable as some other high end long wearing lipsticks (Marc Jacobs, Bite, and Nars), but it is still good and the colour selection is stunning and perfect for everyday wear. I will definitely be purchasing other colours!
Lana M.
Sometimes when I go out In chic restaurant and places I like to wear red lipstick with a black outfit. I use this one because it’s smooth and stay a long time on my lips just like I like. It’s maybe expensive but it work really well
Audrey S.
boisbriand
I love her lipstick The colors are beautiful and the price very affordable. I like all the palettes. The only makeup I have but but that's it.
Cheryl B.
Excellent lip cover. I use this every day and get so many compliments. It stays on well and looks moist for most of the day. I do need to apply it at least 3 times a day.
BASSMA K.
Oakville, ON
Love this... it stays on and doesn't dry out my lip. its actually hydrating and doesn't stain or leave resude
Hachi K.
I tried this at Sephora and feel in love with the color, but the product was a bit drying on my lips and did not stay on very long. It is good value for the variety of color you can choose from. I would not purchase this again though, because it was too drying for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...