Laura Mercier VELOUR LOVERS LIP COLOUR - INFATUATION uploaded by Sunny Y.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier VELOUR LOVERS LIP COLOUR - INFATUATION see more...

Amy S.
Loved this lipstick! The color is amazing and it lasts a long time! My only complaint is it made my lips a little dry, otherwise it’s the perfect color and feel! Definitely recommend for an everyday lipstick.
Michelle R.
Kansas City , MO
This is a great lipstick. It’s has a sheen to it that is very nice finish. The color is long lasting and doesn’t clump. I will purchase it again and try other colors. It is easy to apply. You can get it at many places.
Sophia R.
Miami
I love this lip color because it brings out my features im in love with this shade. This is the shade that you'll go out to public and people will ask you where to get it its perfect for all skin colors great product!!
Kalyna K.
North Royalton
This color was really pretty because it was a light pink nude that looked pretty on my light/medium skin. It goes really well for a glam or natural look. I would recommend to anyone who wants to try something new.
Keely C.
little rock
This product is great. The color is so vibrant and the lipstick glides on so well. It is a little pricey but you will definitely get your money’s worth.
Jacqueline C.
Columbus, OH
This lipstick is pretty great. I don’t really wear lipstick tbh so I couldn’t say much about it, but it is a very pretty neutral color.
Misty V.
Kingsport, TN
Great lipstick. Great color. It’s a great product. Makes me feel like I am pamper myself. !
Sunny Y.
Absolutely amazing! The texture was super smooth and soft on my lips. The color was amazing and natural looking. Perfect for everyday look.
Puneet G.
Vaudreuil-Dorion
This colour and formula is everything you need for day to day activities. Bought it from Sephora and would definitely repurchase it.
Danya H.
This makeup product and brand are amazing!!!! Love the pigmentation, the easy application and the package!!!