BY LAURA MERCIER

A seductive, ultra-matte lipstick that delivers intense, single-stroke coverage and long-lasting, creamy comfort. Modern matte lipstick so seductive in color, touch, and texture, the sensation is irresistible. Mattifying powders and silky conditioners envelop your lips in the softness and comfort of velour, sans drying and cracking. The collection of 24 vivid, full-coverage shades provide intense color with a dramatic, matte finish. The slim precision bullet allows formula to grab and glide over lips, defining and filling in one seamless stroke, while the built-in shaper customizes tip for precision lining and detailed filling. It is ideal for creating edgy effects and everyday extremes, with no liner needed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Based on an independent US consumer study on 31 participants after 4 weeks of use: Formula/texture: - 100% said it provides full coverage - 100% said it has a matte finish - 94% said the color is rich, intense, and highly pigmented Application: - 100% said the package allows for ultra-precise application - 100% said the package is portable and travel-friendly - 97% said it delivers instant, pure color impact in 1 stroke Wear: - 81% said it is still noticeable on lips after a couple hours of application

Buy on Sephora
DarqueDreamer M.
Review for: Dominate
I was lucky enough to receive the Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipsticks, in the shades Dominate and Ruthless, from Influenster, and Laura Mercier, for testing purposes, in exchange for my honest review. So, I will begin by reviewing the lipsticks together, and then continue on to review each color.The packaging of the lipsticks is very nice. They have the twist motion to expose more lipstick, or to expose less to protect it. They also have sharpeners on the opposite ends. The packaging is sleek and black, with the names in a gold/white font.The shape of the lipsticks look and feel like crayons. The sharpeners work to an extent, but can be a little messy with the shavings. The lipstick also feels a little like a crayon consistency when applying it.I then tried the shade Dominate. Dominate had a smoother texture and applied a little smoother than Ruthless did. It was more pigmented and had a more flattering shade. It still felt like I was using a crayon to apply the lipstick and had a sticky texture, though. It still took several passes to get an opaque layer of the lipstick. It wiped off on everything that touched my lips and did not stay on while eating. It also never turned completely matte either. I would give it a 2.5 star rating because the shade was nice. it did not stain my lips, and it was a smoother texture, but it was not what I expected and still crumbled a tiny bit on reapplication.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Review for: It Girl
Not very pleased with this high end/prestige lipstick. At first I was like, nice fuschia, I love fuschia. The lipstick itself does not glide/apply easily. I felt it tugs on the lip with application. The color pay off is great, one swipe to get full coverage color. Not very matte in finish, I'd say more of a satin finish. No too drying, but I felt I needed to apply some lip balm after about 1 hour. Staying power is only about 3 hours, and then I have reapply. Will not repurchase from this line of lipsticks.
ChelsMarie D.
Jonesborough, TN
Review for: Dominate
I was so excited to receive this product. I typically do not go for bold lip shades but this Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick in Dominate has changed my mind. The pigment was great and the application was smooth and creamy. I was also impressed with how long it stayed on! I was also able to try out the shade Ruthless. I was not a fan. Very..... barbie girl. Too baby pink for my complexion!
Amanda P.
Southbury, CT
Review for: Other
I obtained this product from Influenster for testing purposes. I love this lipstick so much. I never owned a pink before and this color goes perfectly with my pale skin..it goes on smoothly and creamy and doesn’t dry out or make your lips look dried like some Matte lipsticks.

10/10!
Eman K.
Review for: Other
Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick is a great lipstick that gives you the color explosion that ure looking for. It applies smoothly and stays on!! I am a first time user but il certainly be going back for it!!
anastasia d.
Review for: Extreme
This is Amazing, so silky and easy to wear with any look. I love this extreme color because it so pretty I can wear it year long. In addition, this lipstick it’s a great size to travel with and have as an essential. Go buy!
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Review for: Control
I love to use these lippys. The color shades are amazing and the formula is out of this world. Wheb I apply them it feels very creamy and it gives my lips a complete full coverage instantly.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Creamy formula. I do like the convenient twist up packaging. But it does get messy easily and takes a little work to smooth it out across your lips overall I give it a 8/10
Edyline E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love I love I love this lipstick! It is so creamy and glides so smoothly. They are also blendable. The color is very vibrant and super bold.
Isabel V.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Fatale
Not a big fan of the way it looks on me tried a couple of diferente color and it's not for me to be honest and u got ur self a white girl here
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lips look dry??
Amber L.
Is this long lasting?
Kelsey R.
Is this formula drying?
Aj S.
Is it scented?
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?