Laura Mercier Under Eye Perfector

Laura Mercier Under Eye Perfector Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Is this under eye full coverage for people that has bags?
PAGSPara que tipos de piel es mejor este?
This is interesting, looking for someone who has tried and can tell me how it worked out. How to apply?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Under Eye Perfector!
How would you rate this product?
nicki N.
Rockwall, TX
Laura Mercier Under Eye Perfector uploaded by nicki N.
This pot of magic is perfect for correcting discoloration and darkness under the eye. If you have major darkness, get a salmon/peach color in this to counteract it. It’s very creamy so it won’t crease in your fine lines and wrinkles. I have fair skin and at 51 my under eye circles are pretty apparent so this little pot is in my go-to when I need to look fresh and well-rested!
Katty H.
Yonkers, NY
Laura Mercier Under Eye Perfector uploaded by Katty H.
Is an amazing product, I recommend it all of You You should try this al least one time in your life. Laura Mercier Under Eye Perfector. #eyes #lauramercier #products #face #skincare #undereye #fantastic #new #fallvibes #inlove #bestproductsever #girls #skinproducts
Ena H.
Trenton, NJ
Es uno de mis productos favoritos lo amo gracias por sus productos no podrían ser más mejores super me encanta 💖 gracias por existir 🙌 son mis productos preferidos siempre los recomiendo a mis amigas
Danielle C.
East Syracuse, NY
Very heavy coverage, used this for under my eyes. Medium price range. I would probably buy this product again as it does provide full coverage and last. Its just a little heavy.
Eileen S.
Vienna, VA
This concealer provides great coverage and great texture. Had to take a star off for trying to get the best color match
Danielle  C.
Drexel Hill, PA
This is really good but I have other under eye concealers that I love more. Sometimes I experience some dryness with this but otherwise, no complaints! You may see this a lot in my reviews, but it bears repeating, Laura Mercier makes great products!
Amber C.
Stanhope, NJ
I love this product it is thick but it doesn’t crease on me. It is a little shinny with out powder. It stay on all day. That was the best part about this product. It easy to apply. Covers very well. I would say for a higher end cover it worth the money.
Zahraa A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s so beautiful it’s so nice it’s so good it’s so cute it’s so smooth it’s so beautiful
Stephanie N.
Canton, GA
I liked this product for my under eyes, however it does feel like I would get the best results ny coupling this product with another product (such as banana powder) to really get that coverage for myself. I have pretty large dark circles under my eyes, a combination of hereditary genes and my lifestyle, so they can be tricky to cover in general. Texture is important since I usually end up layering a good bit and I have some folds/wrinkles in my skin under my eyes near the corners, and I did enjoy the texture of this one a lot because it didn't leave any creases or look messy.
Vanessa  H.
Los Angeles, CA
Miracle under my eyes make my face look natural and fresh, perfect to fix a insomnia easy to apply and blend perfectly