BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Under Eye Perfector Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this concealer. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Petra D.
A great product for those who have them dark circles. A little product goes long ways. So pigmented clears all darkness. I purchased online there was a sale and decided to give it a try. Recommend to those with major dark circles
kelli A.
Flower Mound, TX
I really like this but it's too creamy for my super oily skin, it moves a bit which causes creasing. It's not much but the slight bit it does move puts this out for me. It would work for dry skin or combo skin probably.
Carrie H.
miami, FL
I really liked this concealer for full coverage but felt it was a little to thick and pulled on my skin. With the right applicator I highly rec it!
member-5549d249d
Hollister, CA
I love this stuff! I bought it a couple months back and I am definitely using it up! Would buy this again
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This should be considered as a color corrector, and it works very nice. I have the shade 3.0, that has a peachy undertone, and it is pigmented enough too hide the darkness under my eyes, without leaving a red or orange cast, and to brighten the area I like to apply a little bit of a lighter concealer. I love this thing!
Noe F.
Buenos Aires
I always use your products
quality of excellence
beautiful colors
i love the signature

recommended products
Michelle L.
Hughesville , MD
This is interesting, looking for someone who has tried and can tell me how it worked out. How to apply?