BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Twist & Pout Collection. Laura has hand selected her 2 favourite lip essentials to take you through the season and beyond. How to apply: Use the Lip Pencil to define and contour your lips. It should never be an obvious dark, harsh line around or on your lips. It should be subtle and natural-looking to help prevent bleeding and provide longer wear. Then use Lip Parfait Creamy Colourbalm to give you succulent colour with a? wet? shine in one savoury stroke, All skin types Natural FinishPencil see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Merina G.
Saginaw, MI
I love this so much it makes my lips so full and plump, I get so many compliments on my lips everyday!! This is my go to lip/liner,I highly recommend to anyone who likes Kylie Makeup, Feels amazing on my lips!
Asma A.
This was amazing. I love it. I'm so happy with what I got. Im very satisfied. And it's free!! I can receive my makeup at my door!
Monica B.
Prosperity, SC
I love this collection! The nude color is so beautiful and it feels so creamy on my lips!
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Love this color it’s so beautiful formula is rich and creamy!! Definitely a great buy!
Roberta R.
Paris
I loved this shadow ! It’s amazing! Have a really good fixation and pigments! I loved the color!