BY LAURA MERCIER

Uniquely slanted, stainless steel tweezers with an ergonomic grip for complete control and easy handling specifically designed for Laura Mercier by Tweezerman®. Hand-filed tips are perfectly aligned for precise removal of hairs.

Angel D.
These tweezers are amazing! They definitely do the job. Very easy to use and your hand doesn’t get to tired. I buy most of my items from @Sephora right now, since I have the flash two day shipping. It’s only $10 a year, and it doesn’t matter how much you spend. I also enjoy the samples, when they get them right.
Marina م.
CONNECTICUT
I got mine at Sephora and I absolutely love it this it gave me full coverage and I have oily skin so it didn’t even make me breakout I am very satisfied with this product Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation
Samantha G.
San Antonio, TX
Oh I just love these tweezers. Their amazing. I love them so much. They work so good. They are so much better than other brands
Jai H.
Anna, TX
These tweezers I'm not so sure about them. I Feel Like The Hole Would Be REAL WEIRD to hold and try to figure out
Ashleigh B.
Brandon, MS
Laura Mercier has got it going on! From makeup to tools! These tweezers have a great grip to rest your fingers on while you pluck your little heart away! You know you want those brows to be on fleek girl! I was very satisfied with the quality of these tweezers.