Laura Mercier Triangular Eye Brow Pencil uploaded by Emily  K.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tori R.
Indianapolis, IN
Not my favorite because this shade was too light for what it promised and the formula was okay, but not long wearing.
Emily  K.
I really like this brow pencil. It is a great shade match that I can’t seem to find with any other brand. It goes on easily
Hasnaa A.
The formula was a bit thick for me and the color was very light and not long lasting .the packaging was very fancy and well made
Elise J.
Portland, OR
This eyebrow pencil is pretty great- goes on soft like a powder. Like all Laura Mercier products, I was impressed with high quality. However, I by far prefer Anastasia's Dipbrow, mainly due to the fact I have to pretty much reconstruct my brow shape daily and a pencil alone, no matter how good, can't pull that off.
Shelley J.
Middletown, DE
Being naturally blonde, I find it very hard to find a colour that doesn't make me look clownish. I was able to find a shade that made my eyebrows stand out a bit more, but not too dark. I would buy again.
Teanna B.
This product works well to fill brows. However it's plus is also a minus: that is, it goes on very smooth, but this makes it smudge easily. Because it's so malleable it also doesn't keep a sharp tip, requiring regular sharpening. The color is nice and the product works well, but I don't LOVE it.
Kristina P.
Lamont, CA
I use this since i draw on my eyebrows it comes in handy at sometimes but i really do love it i at least have 3
Michelle C.
Roy, WA
Ok, a bit too soft. I'll mix it with my Mac one until I use it up. Not my favorite. The color is gorgeous though.
Sabrina S.
Virginia Bch, VA
OK gals, I fell in love with this brow pencil, I have blond hair and therefore this works perfect on me. easy to use and the pencil is just the right size.
Krista W.
Raleigh, NC
I love this pencil. The color is perfect for me and it goes on smoothly. Subtle yet effective!