BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alia T.
Yukon, OK
Always searching for the perfect brow product i thought i would try this and picked it up at Sephora. Took it home and tried it and the color is too warm for me and not as good as Anastasia. Pencil applies well but has no lasting power and wipes off immediately if you accidentally brush your brow area and then you are missing a brow. Would not recommend
Teanna B.
This product works well to fill brows. However it's plus is also a minus: that is, it goes on very smooth, but this makes it smudge easily. Because it's so malleable it also doesn't keep a sharp tip, requiring regular sharpening. The color is nice and the product works well, but I don't LOVE it.
Sarah B.
Sylvania, GA
This eye brow pencil is just OK. it's nothing I would repurchase. I first heard about it on a YouTube vlogger channel where the vlogger gave it an outstanding review. It is not very creamy nor does it stay on all day long. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica B.
Canton, GA
I have red hair, so it's difficult finding eyebrow products that aren't too soft nor fierce. I really like more natural makeup looks, and this one is perfect. It's easy to blend & a great color for my complexion. I'm still trying to master making my eyebrows look natural, instead of too fake...but I'm not sure if that's the product or me haha!
Elise J.
Portland, OR
This eyebrow pencil is pretty great- goes on soft like a powder. Like all Laura Mercier products, I was impressed with high quality. However, I by far prefer Anastasia's Dipbrow, mainly due to the fact I have to pretty much reconstruct my brow shape daily and a pencil alone, no matter how good, can't pull that off.
Jocelyn E.
This product is great. The variety of shades is very good. A lil pricey but worth it. Looks good with all eye colors. Blends really well. I would purchase again. Only downfall is it could come with an eyebrow brush.
Shelley J.
Middletown, DE
Being naturally blonde, I find it very hard to find a colour that doesn't make me look clownish. I was able to find a shade that made my eyebrows stand out a bit more, but not too dark. I would buy again.
Sabrina S.
Virginia Bch, VA
OK gals, I fell in love with this brow pencil, I have blond hair and therefore this works perfect on me. easy to use and the pencil is just the right size.
Tori R.
Indianapolis, IN
Not my favorite because this shade was too light for what it promised and the formula was okay, but not long wearing.
Michelle C.
Roy, WA
Ok, a bit too soft. I'll mix it with my Mac one until I use it up. Not my favorite. The color is gorgeous though.