myriam g.
Mount Royal, QC

I've heard absolutely amazing things about this powder, but I'm still hesitant! The price is pretty steep and I worry about the mess that comes with a loose powder like this! Any advice for someone who isn't great with loose powders? Or, any alternatives?

Monica Z.
Monica Z.
Knott end on sea , Lancashire
1 year ago
I find this very good for dry skin and because it's translucent it won't mark clothes ect if you do make a mess another alternative to this is the RCMA no colour powder which is around £7 x
Diana R.
Diana R.
Easton, PA
1 year ago
The price was also something that held me back for a long time, but it seriously lasts forever! I bought mine last fall, and use just a little to set my face every day. I recommend a big fluffy brush! If you still feel hesitant, Kat Von D has a very similar powder for 30$ and it's also great!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Wichita, KS
1 year ago
I recently committed and bought this. Yes expensive, but so far I'm in love! I would recommend a big fluffy brush to help pick up product and tap the lid to shake it all down so that it doesn't spill everywhere. There isn't a great answer since it's powder, but I feel like it's worth the little extra hassle!