Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Fort Riley, KS
Everyone tells me to try this powder, I'm just worried it'll be too drying. I used the Make Up Forever HD and it caked up so bad and separated on my face every time I used it so I'm kind of iffy about spending a lot on another one. So is this the best for dry skin?
Karen H.
Karen H.
1 year, 1 month ago
I think it's better for oily skin. Kat Von D just came out with some powder and I'm really liking it. RCMA also has a powder and it's invisible. I like it and it's way cheaper and you get a lot of product. All 3 brands are good and have their pros and cons though and work differently on everyone but if I had to choose in order, it would be Kats then RCMA then Laura Mercier. Kats packaging is awesome and there's a lot of product!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
1 year, 1 month ago
I have dry skin and have tried this and I do feel that sometimes it can be a little drying and just a little cakey. If used very sparingly with a moisturizing setting spray it's usually good, although I would definitely recommend other loose powders over this just because you shouldn't have to work hard for a nice finish