BY LAURA MERCIER

A cult-favorite and award-winning, silky powder with a touch of sheer coverage to set makeup for lasting wear. Translucent Loose Setting Powder locks in makeup for long-lasting wear, without adding weight or texture. This bestseller creates a modern, matte finish with a touch of sheer coverage, while it absorbs oil and reduces shine all day. The pros know why it's their favorite: the powder is a little denser than an average powder, providing super smooth, even application and blending. This no-flashback formula means you'll look great in photos, and it creates a soft-focus effect to subtly blur the look of fine lines and imperfections. It will not settle into fine lines or pores and never looks cakey. These truly translucent shades work on all skintones from the fairest to the deepest. The just-released, Translucent Medium Deep shade was designed to be completely translucent on medium-deep to the deepest skintones, ensuring that every skintone gets a perfectly flawless, translucent finish. Renowned Makeup Artist Laura Mercier uses Setting Powder to set foundation and prolong its wear, so she applies it after foundation and concealer, and before applying powder-based color. An added benefit: it helps powder blush or bronzer go on more evenly. Find Your Perfect Powder: While makeup artists and beauty junkies select a powder based on texture, finish, and skin type, others may find it easiest to choose based on skin type alone. This professional-quality powder is noncomedogenic, non-caking, and dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Donna P.
Donna P.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep 1 oz/ 30 mL
This Translucent Powder (Medium Deep) is simply AMAZING!
Keeps my makeup FLAWLESS and frowlines a blur. What I love the most is the MATTE finished look, without the cakey and chalky mess you get with other setting powders. Plus, it last ALL DAY without touch ups. It's GOLDEN!!!!
Zari S.
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
This is a holy grail product for me! Want to slay all day? If your answer is yes and you have a darker complexion similar to mine grab this product! It's worth the $40! The size is large and it will last you! Put this powder to the flash test and it passes with ease! It's totally amazing how great this product is. It sets my makeup and controls the oil. You can pick it up at your local Sephora
Teion S.
Teion S.
Springdale, AR
This powder works miracles! I got the Laura Mercier Medium Deep Tlsp free from Influenster, and I am loving it! This was my first time using the new color, and the Laura Mercier brand as well, and compared to the other translucent powders I've tried it... exceeds my expectations. First of the COLOR is PERFECT. NO flashback when I use it correctly, and when I use it under my eyes, it makes for a smoother, wrinkle-free looking look. Definitely recommend this to WOC!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Southgate
I've been using the original translucent setting powder for years and it's a must in my everyday routine! Now that I'm home from a 3 week trip to Mexico this is my new go to all over face powder and it is absolutely amazing!! The color is so natural and looks perfect on my tanned olive complexion. I sometimes wear just the powder alone, without foundation, and it gives me that boost of color that makes me look fresh and alive!! Absolutely amazing! I even mix the dark with the original to get a medium color and it's still amazing! I will continue to buy and re-buy this product! Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep 1 oz/ 30 mL
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Pensacola, FL
Finally the perfect setting powder for us brown girls. I can set my entire face even my under eye. It leaves a little bit of a tent but you can barely see it on my skin tone. It's $38 and too me it's worth because I'm gonna spend more than that trying different setting powders that aren't going to work with my skin tone or will leave a white cast. And with that being said, this powder does not leave a cast. I have very oily skin so I apply the power before I apply my foundation and then I also apply it to set my foundation and concealer. Then I finish up with Urban Decay Deslick oil control setting spray.
Michele D.
Michele D.
Los Angeles, CA
One the most pivotal launches I've witnessed from a mid-high end brand this year. I'm so pleased with this Powder, as I own the translucent one, and thankful that Laura Mercier was receptive to feedback and the market following. If you don't own the translucent one and are a WOC or makeup artist, this is a kit essential. This powder is superfine and floats over the skin making the appearance very smooth. It's a good, warm brown so it can still be used for brightening,on its own, for very deep completions or, mixed (as I do) with other white or yellow casting powders to deepen them.
Chace J.
Chace J.
I love the Laura Mercier TLSP in Medium Deep. I received it complimentary from Influenster to try. The powder is a good shade - the other shade in the TLSP was too ashy on my dark skin and caused flashback. This powder matches my skin perfectly, and if my foundation's color or undertone are off at all, it fixes that problem. It also doesn't dry out my already dry skin. It keeps my makeup in place and keeps oil at bay.
Rebekah J.
Rebekah J.
Dorchester, MA
I used this for the first time last night and my makeup came out so good! My mother even asked me what I had done differently. The setting powder is light and fine and does not settle into small lines. It keeps my makeup fairly matte and in place even on a muggy rainy night. I love that it adds a bit of coverage too. The color matches me perfectly and I plan on using this on my no makeup days as well just for light coverage.

This is my first time trying Laura Mercier powered but I'm now a fan and it absolutely lives up to the hype. Worth the price!
Tyana H.
Tyana H.
I love using this product for my everyday setting powder and for baking my face it gives me great results with no flash back the price isn't that bad and it is very easy to use I'm so happy to try out this product there's so many setting powders I tried out but this one is the best to use for my skin tone I definitely recommend this product for people.
Tanay M.
Tanay M.
First off, this powder is very finely milled and soft. The medium deep color matches my skin tone perfectly so I set my entire face with this powder. It gives a little bit of coverage, it's a warm time so it's not ashy and it's not cakey. I picked this up at Sephora and the product lasts a long time therefore the price is reasonable. I love how this setting powder helps my makeup stay on all day and not transfer as much. I have oily skin and it keeps me matte all day. I would definitely recommend this product.
Deidre O.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
#Noflashback ? So does it help set the face ? I would love to try this
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
San Antonio, TX
Is this powder too dark to set under eye concealer?
Jamika Q.
Jamika Q.
E Palestine, OH
How does this compare to Sacha Buttercup powder
Bianca W.
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
How many ounces is in the large size??