BY LAURA MERCIER

A lightweight gel that brightens and perfects the eye area by reducing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness, and gives the eye area a visibly brighter, more awakened look. Helps diminish the look of discolorations, sun damage and age spots.

Protects delicate eye area against environmental stresses. Alcohol-Free, Fragrance-free. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

• Aqua/Water/Eau
  • Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
  • Sodium Oleate

michanna m.
Washington, DC
This is the best darn eye cream I have ever tried!!🙌🏾🙌🏾 It depuffs in minutes, is easily absorbed into the skin, has a gel like consistency which has a nice cooling sensation, has many anti aging ingredients, and won’t break the bank!! Get this eye cream!!
Francesca O.
Kissimmee
I love this eye cream, it has firmed the lines around my eyes. This cream is totally worth the price! I love the packaging package. It is a very gentle cream. I use it in the morning & before bed. I would totally recommend to others!
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
I do think it is quite expensive..I have very oily acne prone skin that still needs moisture and does react adversely to quite a few things.
I received a deluxe sample of this cream with an order I placed and decided I would try it out as a night moisturizer.
In the morning I woke to baby soft skin that was not shiny and there were no skin irritations.. this takes the new best night cream spot in my heart and I think that it also may be helping even out my skin tone and lighten up my acne scars a bit, nothing outrageously obvious but subtle
Christine Y.
Worcester, MA
I really wanted to love this cream, especially with all of the wonderful reviews. I will say, it goes on cool and refreshing; and can be mixed with the secret concealer for lighter coverage. Sadly, it irritated my sensitive eye region if used multiple days in a row; thus, I saw no results, but cannot comment on long time use. Moreover, mine dried up into a concentrated gel-like disk within a month. This could have been a fluke, but I would still advice you to take caution if you have sensitive skin.
sheila r.
This tightened my under eye area and honestly started outting it on darker areas on my face which helped clear up and lift EVERYTHING, LOVE IT!
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
I really like this lotion for your eye and helps them look fresher and more energetic
alicia s.
Highly moisturising and quite thick, this eye cream does exactly what you want out of an eye cream. Goes on nicely and sinks in quickly. The pot does last a long time as well so whilst it is more expensive than my usual skincare purchase, it lasts a good amount of time.
Sasha D.
Lovely product and really rejuvinated my eyes to there former glory. Love this and would highly reccomend. Great for travel as doesnt take too much room.
emely b.
It is ok, i've tried better ones, but works ok, got it on the store it wasnt so pricey, you can also get it on amazon
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
1,728 reviews
Exclente para hidratar la piel un marca super recomendada tanto de maquillaje como para su cuidado la amo