BY LAURA MERCIER

This innovative and luxurious Crème restores radiance for a soft, even-toned complexion and helps to protect and shield skin against future free radical damage. Skin appears instantly luminous. After continued use, Tone Perfecting Crème gives skin a more even complexion as Quercetin diminishes the look of discolorations, sun damage and age spots and protects against environmental stresses.

• Maris Aqua/Sea Water/Eau De Mer
  • Potassium Sorbate
  • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
  • Citrus Aurantium Tachibana Peel Extract
  • Linalool

May Contain: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Buy on bluemer...*
Nesha P.
Ive used this product a few times and it worked AMAZINGLY! I loved it. I received it to try from a department store and ended up buying more. My mom also bought some. I have used it again but I like to switch my routine up. I'd recommend it to other who are looking to try and fix uneven tone on their faces.
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
Sooooo worth the price! I've struggled with acne scars/marks for years and I've tried nearly everything on the market. I've seen such a difference with this cream. The marks are so much lighter and I've only been using it for about a month.
Kay  N.
This is a staple in my routine i have a few blemishes and when I apply this it really leaves my skin perfect I recommended this to anyone.
Kimberly S.
Long Pond, PA
This cream leaves your face looking flawless ! A MUST buy. I have a lot of blemishes and acne scars and this makes my face feel amazing.
Camila R.
You have to get this product it will help your Face to be so smooth as you had ever seen it is amazing . You have to get it
Madison M.
I really love this stuff it helps dramatically with my pores and is skin perfecting I love applying it before my makeup
Tina  S.
This cream evens out my skin and makes it look flawless. It leaves it so smooth and looking great
Racheal H.
Milford, MI
Very expensive but worth the price. Makes face look smooth but a little oily.
Laura C.
Is this ok for acne prone skin?