BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura's signature Tinted Moisturizer is a sheer, lightweight moisturizer with SPF 20 and a hint of color that can be used in place of foundation for a natural appearance while adding a healthy glow to the complexion. Oil-free formula controls oil... see more...

Megan S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I wanted to love this product but unfortunately with my oily skin it did not hold up throughout the day. Looked great at the start of the day very natural and great for every day but didn’t hold up well on me look great at the start of the day very natural overage and great for every day but didn’t hold up well on me. If you have combo or dry skin you may really like it
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
I love the oil-free version of this iconic tinted moisturizer. It applies and spreads evenly and easily. It has good coverage /skin-evening properties, especially for a tinted moisturizer. The only thing I wish is that it had higher SPF. Great product.
Lorraine W.
Brooklyn
This is one of my favorite tinted moisturizers and I love using it on my skin base before I apply anything to my skin. The reason I also love it is it is SPF 20 which is always great against the sun keeping my skin young. This moisturizer also gives you the best natural look and covers all the little blemishes on my face.
Ty J.
Redmond
I like this moisturizer but wish it had a higher spf. I think I that a moisturizer that has spf should have a leaf 45 spf. I like the packaging and how smooth it goes on. I don’t think I will buy this product again.
Camille S.
Scottsbluff, NE
FAVORITE TINTED MOISTURIZER EVER! & one of my favorite makeup products I buy over and over. The tube last a while so it’s worth the money.
Paige O.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this moisturizer! Super light, but you can definitely tell a difference in your skin. Added bonus is the SPF coverage!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
It is sure to leave your skin soft and supple while also evening out skin tone in the applied areas. Delightful scent.
Cynthia P.
Houston , TX
Amazing! So natural looking and skin like finish! Favorite tinted moisturizer by far. I recommend for all skin types
quoia m.
Crandall, TX
Love this line great moisturizing concealer that I absolutely love to use everyday very light weight and smooth
Alicia T.
Camarillo
Purchased at: Sephora
Very thick product and feels sticky when you have it on. Coverage is good for everyday but not a great finish.