Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

Shop Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How does this product hold? I have had some moisturizers that get spotty and don’t look smooth. How good is the skin match.
Is this full coverage?
Has this worked well for other pale people to blend in?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20!
Product Highlights
...lovely glowy finish and it is super easy to blend. i believe if you have oily skin maybe this is not the best option out there. it is also very long lasting!in reviews
...a sunblock, a moisturizer and a low level foundation to even out your skin tone. in reviews
It is meant for sheer coverage and I use it along with the oil free foundation primer and secret camouflage every day!in reviews
It goes on smoothly and feels super light on your skin while giving you great coverage.in reviews
All in all Its light weight, non-comedogenic, and protects you from the UVA and UVB rays, and give you a natural flawless look that glows.in reviews
Aileen F.
West Covina, CA
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Aileen F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love keeping things natural and safe thus the spf and moisturizing effect is a must. I love how this is light in coverage, keeps my face moisturized and doesn’t cake. A friend recommended this and will recommend this too. Laura Mercier
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by elvia P.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 I have this in 2w1 and I am so in love with this product. It's my first time ever using this brand. It's lightweight, buildable and lasting . True to my color. It didn't irritate my skin at all so im very happy about that. It works well as a moisturizer and sunscreen and thats a definite plus in my book. Thank you influenster
Tina T.
Cataula, GA
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Tina T.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Tina T.
Very gentle not harsh at all #TintedMoisturizer #contest #complimentary @lauramercier @Influenster. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector
Jessica P.
Folsom, LA
Purchased at: The Happy Trunk
I used this product a couple of days ago while laying out. My face normally peels after sun exposure but with this product applied to my face and neck I didn’t burn or peel.
Tracey D.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Macy's
I received a complimentary sample of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 from Macy’s. I don’t normally wear tinted moisturizers as I prefer a medium to full coverage look. I was surprised by how well this covered and how fresh my face looked after application. I like that it contains SPF although I still had to wear a separate sunscreen because their SPF is too low. All in all, I was impressed by how dewy yet covered my face looked. I would recommend to anyone looking for a light coverage or tinted moisturizer. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
Shika R.
Milpitas, CA
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Shika R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector just like skin. I’m using the shade ‘Bisque’ and the application is done using a foundation brush. Looks really good, healthy and comes with a spf.
Aaliyah S.
Los Angeles, CA
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Aaliyah S.
WOW! This was my first try at a tinted moisturizer, and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. I have acne and texture all over my face and while it did not make those invisible, it definitely made it look better. I might use this to replace my concealer!
Hannah S.
San Francisco, CA
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Hannah S.
One of my favorite products ever. I rarely purchase the same thing when it runs out but this is one of those products. It’s unscented, not too heavy but still has great coverage.
Ellen O.
Norwalk, CT
I've tried a ton of tinted moisturizers, and this one by Laura Mercier is by far my favorite! It blends seamlessly into my skin every time and leaves my skin supple and slightly dewey. Perfect for the "your skin but better" look (my summer go-to). I love that it has a bit of spf in it and it doesn't get creasy or greasy by the end of the day. I usually set my concealer and t-zone lightly with a setting powder, add a bit of bronzer for a glowy look, a coat of mascara and I'm good to go! Highly recommend this one if you're looking to up your tinted moisturizer game. I use it almost daily and I still have quite a bit left in my tube after three months.
Lindsey R.
Indianapolis, IN
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Lindsey R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this tinted moisturizer. The sheer coverage is just enough to even your skin tone but not look like you are wearing makeup.

526 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nanaki S.
Vancouver
il y a 2 mois
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Is this product a good substitute for foundation if you don’t want as thick a layer on your face?
Judit O. il y a un mois
It’s definitely not as opaque as a foundation. It’s a good solution for a daytime natural finish, that gives you an even skin tone and mildly corrects imperfections. I would say it’s an every day “no makeup” makeup approach. Not a whole lot of coverage.
Elle N.
Pasadena, CA
il y a 2 mois
abby B. il y a un mois
the color pop tinted moisturizer is a perfect dupe and it is wayyy cheaper!!