BY LAURA MERCIER #3 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura's award-winning, demi-matte multi-tasker for a healthy, no-makeup look. Lightweight formula helps control oil breakthrough and adds a soft hint of colour that evens and enhances skin without hiding it. Use in place of foundation for an effortless, natural complexion. Stay-true colour; wears all day.

Delivers advanced skin-caring benefits: Broad Spectrum SPF 20 UVB/UVA sunscreen and antioxidant vitamin E help protect skin from the damaging effects of the environment.

• Sheer coverage.
  • Demi-Matte finish.
  • SPF 20 UVB/UVA protection.
  • Ideal for normal to oily skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate

May Contain:

• Titanium Dioxide
  • Iron Oxides

• How does this compare to the regular tinted moist... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you moisturize your face before using this product if you are ...1 Answers
  • Do you moisturize your face before usign this product if you are ...1 Answers
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Gabby A.
New Hartford , NY
Review for: Cameo more...
This is my favorite skin product by far, it has light coverage but you look airbrushed and so glowy!!! It makes my skin look so natural and healthy I’m obsessed!!
Tanjima H.
Toronto
Review for: Ochre more...
I love this product so much and honestly I wouldn’t switch this out for any of my foundation because it’s natural yet coverage is still medium to light yet covering some of my pimples of scars witch can also be easily covered a dot if concealer. Its also great because it’s waterproof and can be worn to the gym or won’t melt if easily in the hot/warm days of the month. I would 💯 % recommend this product
Gabriela C.
Miami Beach
My friend got me into this and it’s amazing! Perfect amount of coverage sometimes I skip on powder bc it leave my skin glowing! Amazing add on that is has spf too!
Savannah R.
San Antonio
Review for: Bisque more...
I don't have achne prone skin BUT I do have sensitive skin and larger poors around my tzone area. This does not break me out. I have combo skin so even though it's oil free I suggest setting it with powder, which I don't normally so and it still looks great. It's light to medium coverage if you build it up. It's better for skin that needs redness covered or to even the skin tone out .
Leslie H.
Urbana, OH
Review for: Natural more...
Definitely one of my favorite tinted moisturizers!! It is great for dry skin!! Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
One of the few products that doesn’t break me out. Breathable and great colors. I’m a dark black girl and it’s hard sometimes finding my shade or color. But Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free is my go to.
Crystal M.
Hamilton, ON
Im in love 💕 with this tinted moisturizer. Im in the shade sabd abd its perfect for the summer, but as im a little lighter in the winter. Its a little to dark . but still obsessed with it
Katie M.
Denver, CO
Go to! I don’t like a ton of makeup for everyday wear but this tinted moisturizer is great on coverage without being caked. Easy to use and blend, and it typically lasts me a couple months. I feel like it’s worth the $$$
Nour S.
Montréal, QC
Review for: Ochre, Broad Spectrum Spf 20 Sunscreen, Ochre, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz., Natural more...
This Laura Mercier tinted Moisturizer is really good it gives you the best skin ever and the natural look ever I love it
S A M A N T H A S.
Dallas, TX
Love this product, it’s really easy to apply and gives a flawless finish. I have combo skin and highly recommend! It’s definitely worth the splurge and meets all the hype. I usually purchase this at my Sephora or at a Nordstrom counter!
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?