BY LAURA MERCIER #7 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura's award-winning, demi-matte multi-tasker for a healthy, no-makeup look. Lightweight formula helps control oil breakthrough and adds a soft hint of colour that evens and enhances skin without hiding it. Use in place of foundation for an effortless, natural complexion. Stay-true colour; wears all day.

Delivers advanced skin-caring benefits: Broad Spectrum SPF 20 UVB/UVA sunscreen and antioxidant vitamin E help protect skin from the damaging effects of the environment.

• Sheer coverage.
  • Demi-Matte finish.
  • SPF 20 UVB/UVA protection.
  • Ideal for normal to oily skin types.

Formulation Details:

May Contain:

• Titanium Dioxide
  • Iron Oxides

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free
  • "wow!! love this tinted moisturizer a lot. it makes my skin look good and fresh. it's oil free. it's a little bit expensive and not easy to find in my country. like to use it in hot summer days." in 125 reviews
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
maggie m.
madison
Review for: Sand, Nude more...
Oh. My. Goodness. This stuff needs to be in your life. I have freckles so it has been hard for me to use a foundation, because it does not look as natural for an everyday makeup look. This tinted moisturizer is so light weight, and I hate when your face feels heavy from all the makeup you are wearing... But that is not the case with this product. Not to mention it has an SPF! Literally the best, and it gives you coverage without looking unnatural.
Janica M.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Tawny more...
There is a reason for why this product is a cult classic. It’s the best tinted moisturizer out there — especially for oily and acne-prone skin like mine. It’s so breathable and hydrating, but it is also buildable. I wear this, a little bit of concealer and blush, et voila! I’m ready for my day! In 5 minutes!
CONSTANCE P.
LONDON
This is one of my favourite products, and is a staple in my makeup bag. I don't like wearing heavy foundations etc and this is perfect for nice natural coverage. It is great for oily skin and doesn't cause me any breakouts. Really radiant finish and quality consistency.  Will always repurchase this.
Yamilka P.
Es una base que dice ser libre de aceites, a base de agua, cobertura completa, enriquecida con minerales y con acabado matte. Según la internet es ideal para piel grasa, como la mía, y la verdad es que me gusto de una: el tono 04 Creamy Natural queda PERFECTO con mi piel, se difumina fácil y tiene un buen acabado en la piel. Lo que sí, yo diría que es cobertura media-baja pero pueden “buildearla” y lograr cobertura completa.
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Almond more...
I have nothing but great things to say about this product! It is so smooth and light weight and has great full coverage! I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Nathalie R.
Doral, FL
This is my favorite tinted moisturizer ❤️ love it is oil free , I have combo skin and with this my face looks matte all day , I like to use the Laura Mercier translucent powder after the tinted moisturizer
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
This oil free moisturizer is one of my favorites. It absorbs all the oils from my face and provides a radiant glow.
Nayla Andrea C.
El paso, TX
I am in love with this and specially because is oil free I have very oily skim so this is perfect for my makeup I use it every time I do my makeup and it makes it look 100000 times better!
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
This was the first tinted moisturizer I ever purchased and it used to be my holy grail, I don't use it anymore but I still have to give the 5 stars because it truly is amazing and I recommend it to anyone that asks me about tinted moisturizers.
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Cameo more...
If you have an oily face this is the one where you need to get this is also so healthy for the 5 face and it made her face go without looking oily I highly recommend this 1 if you do have trouble with Agni also
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville, NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?