BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I love this product and let me tell you why. It is creamy,
soft, moisturizing and looks amazing on you. You can wear it with anything and
still look good. Absolutely worth the buy! I am in love with the products from
this brand! Cannot say enough good things.

Paloma L.
Woodland hills, CA
Review for: Ochre
This is the my favorite tinted moisturizer! I use this every day for work and save my foundation for nights out or special occasions. I have oily skin but don't like having a matte face or too much coverage. This tinted moisturizer provides just the right amount of coverage to where my blemishes are covered but my freckles still show! It leaves a glowy finish that looks like my own skin but better. I do need to blot T-zone once mid-day but I prefer that than using something that is too matte. Going over this product with Laura Mercier translucent powder really helps! If you are looking for "no make up, make up" I highly recommend this!
Chanel B.
Arlington
OMG! This is by far my favorite tinted moisturer, definitely buildable and I would recommend it to beginners. It gives you a nice skin like finish, not too much or cakey very realistic but still covers up all blemishes. The range of colors is also pretty great! I found my exact color not having to mix two together. This would also be good if your not really a foundation person, you don't want something to thick on your skin it's lightweight. I can't think of any cons I definitely think this would work for everyone, you can build it up you can leave it light. It gives you a radiant glow, I love this product soooo much!!!!!
Val M.
Review for: Bisque
I would give this more than 5 stars if I could. This and the NARS radiant tinted moisturizer are my holy grails! I personally don't like a heavy foundation (or foundation at all) so I love this. It's great for daily use but can be used for a full Glam as well. The oil free formula helps wit my combo/ oily skin. It has just the right amount of coverage that's not too much. ( light coverage ). You can build it up slightly though. Works well with sponge, brush, fingers ! Can control the shine with powder. It doesn't have that tacky wet feeling either ! It's just an almost perfect product. And It has one of the most exact color matches ( for myself) that I've ever found !! I love this so much. Will always come back to it !
Alice W.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Natural
I love this product because it looks very natural on my skin. I can achieve the flawless skin look without having to put on a ton of foundation. It leaves my skin able to breathe. It is not heavy on my skin and is medium-sheer to me. It definitely is buildable. I also love that it has SPF because that's very important. I like the oil free formula as well
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Ochre
I've been trying to decide whether I like this tinted moisturizer better than the IT cosmetics CC cream. After testing them out for a while, I've come to the conclusion I prefer Laura Mercier. Firstly, LM has a wider (still limited tho) color selection compared to IT cosmetics, so the shade ochre matches decently to me medium olive skin tone. Now onto the actual formula -- it's not watery at all, and provides light to medium coverage with a satin finish. It's just right for everyday use. If you have oily skin like me, I would recommend setting it with a powder and this looks BEAUTIFUL when I set it with the Laura Mercier mineral powder in Rich Vanilla. It creates such a long lasting, natural finish. I love it!
Gabriella C.
Review for: Bisque
I've tried over 20 foundations and this is BY FAR my all-time favorite. I purchased it initially to use for every day wear when I didn't really want a full face of makeup and wanted to look natural. This manages to work with a casual face of makeup AND can work for a night out with a fuller face. The texture is lightweight, and I find it's best applied just with the fingers. It does get the slightest bit darker after it totally dries down but manages to match to your skin beautifully. I have a very uneven skin tone and this makes my tone even and makes it look like I'm not even wearing a foundation. Will never be without this!
Brooke M.
Brighton, MA
Review for: Sand
I live for Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. I have freckles and I like a light weight formula that gives enough coverage that allows them to peak through which is exactly how this formula works. I would absolutely buy this product again and highly recommend it.
Jenny T.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz.
For so long I was using foundation that would leave my skin super oily and it looked like I caked on my makeup. I went into Sephora and told them exactly this, so they recommended a tinted moisturizer. They matched me with Laura Mercier and I am SO glad they did! This is one of the staples in my beauty routine. I use primer, then tinted moisturizer and finishing powder and I am good to go!! I see minimal oil during the day!! Highly recommend this product for people with oily skin!
Lovella P.
Houma, LA
Review for: Blush
This is one of my favorite shade of this tinted moisturizer. Perfect to use by “on the go” people, busy lifestyle who dont want to put heavy make up at all but want to looks pretty and flawless. I love this shade, it hides the dark spot on my face and looks natural. I use this everyday but i switch to bare radiance, sometimes I use bisque too. This does not only moisturize the skin but totally harmless on the skin and has spf too.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?