BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
I tried this and it's really good product in still learning about different products but I really like this one
Jaime W.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Light Beige
Love this product! Even coverage that lasts, worth every penny! The SPF and Oil-Free are a nice perk as well.
Ellie R.
San Antonio, TX
Really love this stuff, it kept me covered while it protected me from the sun and didn't damage my skin.
Allison G.
My number 1 skin product for the last 10 years! Great coverage, skin benefits, shade range, and texture!
Betsy G.
Clarksburg, MD
Review for: Bisque
My favorite tinted moisturizer hands down. It helps even out my skin tone and keep its looking great!
Brianna C.
barstow, ca
This is obviously a must have! And if you have oily skin then this is perfect because it's oil free
Bryonna G.
I got this in a sample size from sephora and I loved it. It had great coverage and was lightweight.
Rhena B.
Seattle, WA
Love this! Especially for the summer. It's so easy to apply and makes for quick but good coverage
Cyndi M.
I prefer my urban decay one but this is still a very good product and looks good on my dry skin!
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz.
I love this tinted moisturizer. After reading several reviews, I decided to buy the oil free version even though I have dry skin. I haven't experienced any break outs or irritation. I bought this in the color "bisque" in May, and it was a perfect match. It didn't oxidize, and it makes my skin look so healthy and glowy. I wasn't expecting my skin to look so radiant but I love this finish. I tap some translucent powder over my t-zone to mattify it a bit and keep the oil at bay. I always use Smashbox's primer water under this and it lasts all day. It gives really nice coverage for a tinted moisturizer, and it doesn't feel heavy. I apply this with a flat top foundation brush to get the most coverage. I only need a little bit on each size of my face to cover my redness and even out my skin tone. Now that it's the middle of August and my tan has faded, I think the color is too dark. I don't know if my body has really become this pale so soon, or if the product is oxidizing since I've had it for a few months. Regardless, I will be repurchasing, maybe in a lighter color.
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?