BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
CamBriaun W.
Lewisville , TX
I love this in the winter because I am dry and it gives off a dewy finish. It is light cover and its well worth the price. I would NOT recommend this on the oily clients
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This gives good coverage for a tinted moisturizer. I found that the color looks a little grey and chalky on my skin. So i can wear this without a bronzer on top.
Dannmille B.
Elk Grove, CA
I use this every summer and its great! I love that it has spf 20 in it. It provides light coverage, but also protects your skin during those hot summer days.
Sabila S.
I love this product. It's a great easy and convenient way to get ready for those rushed mornings. Provides a nice coverage, is build-able and has SPF!!
Natali R.
Lawrenceville, GA
This tinted moisturizer is great for oily skin. My skin is super oily. This product is light weight on my face and I use it on a daily.
Ishtar C.
This product is oil free but t is NOT matte. It gives your skin a dewy look and honestly for a tinted moisturizer, the coverage is well
Angela M.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Light Beige
Great for little imperfections plus it is buildable for more coverage. I tend to add this plus my cover fx drops for more coverage
Madison S.
Syosset, NY
Light coverage but I do like that the product is oil free. Unfortunately it is too expensive for me to repurchase.
Jennifer G.
Review for: Light Beige
Not my favorite tinted moisturizer. Too much moisture, not enough tint. Maybe better for women with very dry skin.
Aubrey C.
Portland, OR
Review for: Walnut
One of my all time favorites it beats my Maybelline Bb cream. It last all day and protects my skin from the sun
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?