BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Ariana S.
Pomona, CA
I've tried oil free and regular don't see that much of a difference besides the fact that the oil free is not as easy to blend. But I still love it and wear it everyday since I don't need much coverage!
Anna Z.
This is my holy grail tinted moisturizer, goes on smooth and makes my skin look amazing. I like how I can wear this product alone or mixed in with my foundation and it created the most flawless look.
victoria b.
Lynnfield, MA
I have very oily skin, so I use the purple(oil free one) I absolutely love this, evrrytime I'm running low I go buy a new one. I've probably been through 3 of them. It is a bit pricey but so worth it
Niki N.
Brighton, MA
This is one of my favorite tinted moisturizers that I use for the summer. I have oily skin and it hydrated without leaving my face sticky and gross. It lasts all day and has light but good coverage!
Miriam S.
This tinted moisturizer is my favorite if you want natural makeup! Sometimes when I have acne this is not enough which is normal but overall I love the coverage and I like it for my oily skin!
Gabby S.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this bb cream! I received it as a sample with my Sephora order. It's not greasy and it's easy to blend because it's lighter coverage. 4 stars because I love my Urban Decay one better!
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Not thrilled about this tinted moisturizer. Although it says its oil free - not sure that it is. It gives light coverage and has a dewey finish. Buy this only if you have dry or normal skin
Diana G.
Spring Hill, TN
I LOVE Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer. It's perfect for everyday. It's your sunscreen, cover-up and moisturizer in one! I just add bronzer and mascara and I'm ready for the day.
Andrea G.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing product! It protects your skin from the sun and it looks beautiful on the skin. It gives a healthy look and a little goes a long way. I love that brand. Highly recommend
Nancy F.
Whitefish, MT
I love this product! It was easy to match my skin tone and makes for a quick but flawless makeup day. It lasted throughout my work day and I really need to repurchase soon!
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?