BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Mel B.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, La Laguna Finca España
Laura Mercier owns great products and this one it's not an exception! I love how this tinted moisturizer feels on my face!
Halle A.
Is product helps make my skin look better and more natural I just put a pressed powder over it and I, good to go!! Great product
Jessica  T.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Light Beige
Good for when I want a no makeup makeup day. Plus it has SPF. Keeps my skin moisturized and Dewey.
Shyanne E.
Surrey
I would love to try this to be honest,looks as if it will be great for the skin and not damage it too much
Andrea W.
Toronto
Amazing tinted moisturizer. Covers smoothly and evenly. Very easy to blend into the skin.
Jillian  H.
Burin Bay Arm , NL
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz.
My go to tinted moisturizer for those days that you don't want to use a heavier foundation. Works great for my combination skin. Stays put all day.
Erika Feliz D.
Doral, FL
Review for: Nude
AMO ESTE PRODUCTO ES QUE ES TODO LO QUE MI PIEL PUEDE NECESITAR ES LO MEJOR Y LA MARCA ES DE ENSUEÑO, RECOMIENDO ESTE PRODUCTO
Marcira T.
Kissimmee, Flórida
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz.
I Love foundantion, but this is my favorite. Its great to use when you are late and just have a feel minutes To get ready.
Golin B.
Perth WA
Review for: Light Beige
This is the best foundation I've ever used in a very long time and i recommend it for all the ladies out there. its amazing
I have been using this for about 2 years and it's the best I've tried. It last all day and gives a beautiful even skin tone. I use it every single day! And no breakouts!
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?