BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
madison D.
Manitoba, MB
Im not sure why there was so much hype around this.. there was nothing and i mean nothing special about it. it didn't last long at all and practically slipped off my face. the colors were limited and i think it made me break out.
Shelley Y.
Toronto, ON
This product will not give you much coverage, but it will give you a lovely, healthy glow that looks natural. So if you have acne or problematic skin, this is probably not the product for you.
Caitlin H.
Review for: Light Beige
I really enjoy using this product. I have tried many other tinted moisturizers but this is definitely in my top 2. Great for on the go!
Vanny T.
Review for: Light Beige
Love how light and moisture it feel and still cover really well. I love all her products , her new rose infuser is the best.
Erica J.
Hässleholm
OMG!! I absolutely love tinted moisturizers because when i wear it it's not cakey but it still have some kind of coverage
Love it!!!
joyce l.
Richmond , BC
Review for: Light Beige
One of the best tinted moisturizers I've tried. Light weight and dewy. Good for the days when you want to put minimal effort onto your face but still look done!
Mandisa C.
Review for: Light Beige
Really good if you're looking for light coverage i.e. If you don't have blemishes. I have fairly dry skin and found this product a little on the oily side.
Alexandrine F.
Boucherville
Review for: Light Beige
OMG girls! you need this. i keep going back to it because it's just so good. you can wear it at all the occasions
Brittany M.
I use just about everyday, very light weight and easy to apply. It's also great if you're trying to achieve a matte look.
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA
A great tinted moisturizer! It is quite pricey, and provides sheer coverage. The lack of oil helps prevent shine.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?