BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Daisy D.
Review for: Light Beige
I have now used this the #LauraMercier tinted moisturizer for just over 5 years. It is a light medium coverage but also build able tinted moisturizer and a little bit goes a long way! It doesn't feel like you're wearing anything on your face and doesn't break me out at all but in fact moisturises my skin leaving it feeling soft. This is my all time #bestproductof2015
Linh V.
I don't usually wear foundation, but on days where I feel like my skin isn't looking it's best, I would reach for this tinted moisturizer. It leaves my skin looking nice and smooth without feeling too heavy. It's also nice that this formula is oil-free, so I don't have to worry about it clogging my pores.
josie a.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Walnut
I used this when i went to mexico..i absolutely loved it..gave me just the right amount of coverage and protected my face with the spf..easy to blend..i just used my fingers and thats all that's needed. my face is sensitive and this did not break out my skin.
Sarah B.
Review for: Light Beige
This was a little dark for my skin tone, but nevertheless a great quality product with a long lasting moisturizing effect. The tint is well-judged - it helps to conceal a little, and can add soft colour to a pale winter face!
Samantha C.
Airdrie , AB
Review for: Light Beige
This way okay in my opinion. Not great not bad. The scent was a bit too perfumey. And I felt like I was just sloshing around streaky foundation on my face. I wouldn't buy again.
Katrina C.
Calgary, AB
Love Laura Mercier products! And this tinted moisturizer doesn't let me down! Great staying power, decent coverage for what it is, and I love grabbing something so quick and easy on days where I am either too tired or don't have time.
Joanna G.
It's my favorite summer makup! I have a very delicate skin, but that moisturizer is as delicate as I could wish for. And it works as light makeup too. Love it.
Sandy S.
Surrey, BC
Great product and finish but because I'm allergic to most SPF products it did irritate my skin slightly and I prefer foundations because I like more coverage. If your only looking for a lightweight product with minimum coverage it's great. Great for teens!
Linh V.
Review for: Light Beige
I don't usually wear foundation on a daily basis, but on days where I do, I prefer using tinted moisturizers and Laura Mercier's oil-free tinted moisturizer is my favorite by far!
Emily L.
Great light-medium coverage, wide colour selection, my go to products for everyday use! makes the skin look flawless and if set, stays on the faces for hours, highly recommend
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?