BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Ahmad Nidzamuddeen S.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't even have oily skin but it gets oily after a few hours of wear. Was curious to try due to people raving about it online. It gives you normal coverage and but not as much as I would've liked. Returned this back to Sephora where I purchased.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using this after the radiance primer, I find the tinted moisturizer gives a very nice natural finish and it lasts through the day very well. I definitely want more LM products now! Also, it doesn't take much product to get decent coverage.
Mary Claire K.
Acworth, GA
This stuff is terrific- I wore it for my wedding and it lasted all day. It exceeded my expectations. Mix it with the Laura Mercier primer for extra lasting power. Her translucent powder is also great for setting the tzone.
kylie t.
I didn't love this product. I have oily skin and it felt a bit greasy on my skin which is something i really hate about some products. I def would not recommend for my oily skin girls, it really just didn't do it for me.
Claudia D.
Los Angeles, CA
goes on smooth not buildable very light coverage some sun protection the one I have is spf20 very easy to apply and blend I like to follow it up with the oil free primer and just add a bit of foundation yes I recommend
Jennifer A.
This is hands down the best tinted moisturizer available and I've been using it for years. It's great coverage when you don't feel like putting on foundation (ie summer) but also works great underneath heavier makeup.
Mehrnaz M.
Minneapolis
I use this every single day as my regular school makeup and it looks so natural while moisturizing my combination skin. I use the Laura mercier translucent setting powder to set and I'm ready and off to school!
Madeleine G.
This tinted moisturizer is my favorite. It gives good, light coverage. Perfect for those summer days when you just want to relax & have that no make up makeup look. I will definitely buy this product again!
Alana B.
Memphis, TN
I recently purchased this product, and I'm in love! I have combo skin, but this has great coverage. I just set with the tiniest amount of the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder, and I'm good to go!
This is great for light coverage especially in the summer when you still want some coverage but you don't want a bunch of makeup on your face. You only need a little of the product and quality is great!
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?