BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Stephanie T.
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz.
Tried out this tinted moisturizer a few days ago. I have the shade blush. It had a dewy finish so definitely needs to be powdered down for combo to oily skin types. The coverage is buildable, and has a fuss free application. It great for people who prefers more natural everyday makeup.
Jennifer T.
Really wanted to love this moisturizer but it broke out my sensitive skin. It is definitely buildable and it's sheer coverage but it gives such a nice glow and flawless complexion. Also loved that it had SPF but I had to return it.
Kaitlin O.
Winnipeg , ['', 'MB', "['', 'MB', '']"]
Tried my sisters tinted mosturizer and it does the job! Not full coverage it's kind of like a bb cream, but it does have many selection of color which I like, will probably buy one myself
Ziggy S.
Review for: Light Beige
Heaven in a tube! I've used what feels like thousands of foundations and BB creams and tinted moisturizers and this is in my top 4. It's light and easy to apply and with a primer first, gives an even smoothr finish. It doesn't settle into fine lines and wrinkles and can be applied with fingers, brush or a sponge. It feels like nothing on the skin and I can feel my skin breathing and sighing in appreciation. :)
It gives a sheer coverage but can be built up to a lightly medium coverage. It stays true on the skin (no oxidation) and is long lasting. The tube contains 50mL (1.7oz) so its actually great value for money.
Amy R.
St Neots, Cambridgeshire
Absolutely loved this for summer! Kept my skin hydrated but flawless. Would recommend for those who want a light coverage or something a bit lighter for holiday/hot weather
Wahaj A.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Sand
This felt really heavy for a tinted moisturizer, I really didn't like the feel of it on my skin. It was nicely pigmented, but the feel and finish on my skin wasn't worth it.
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
It does a good job - a little bit for some light coverage. I definitely don't feel overly greasy at all! It's quite light, and the colour is right. The texture is a bit runny which makes for a messy bottle and slightly messy application. I love the packaging, it's very slick and looks expensive. BUT, it is a pretty hefty price tag! But since a little goes a long way and it is a fairly decent-sized tube it evens out.
Sara F.
For an oil free tinted moisturizer, it sure is oily. If you have very oily skin, I probably wouldn't recommend it. It has a pretty dewy finish, but I usually top it off with a mattifying powder. However, it still makes me oily during the day and eventually rubs off. However, the coverage is very light, just enough to even out skin tone and redness which I like. I would recommend this for people with normal skin to dry skin, as I have combination-oily skin and it was quite oily for me. But I think it does have the potential to be a really great product.
Nancy M.
Oakville
I have been using Laura Mercier oil free tinted moisturizer for years. A few times a year I'll try another brand that's being hyped on YouTube, but I always come back to Laura! It applies so easily with fingers or a Beauty Blender and provides good coverage for normal everyday wear. I have combination skin and often wear this without another moisturizer. For special occasions, I use the oil free primer and add some Laura Mercier foundation.
Megan Y.
Edgewood, KY
Review for: Light Beige
The Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer is a product that you know you'll use for as long as they make it. I've always had trouble finding foundations that match my skin tone, but no longer. The tint gives me a natural color boost without the opaqueness found in foundations. The formula is easy on my skin, and with the SPF provides me with the protection I need. Can't say enough good things about this product.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?