BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Kg
Review for: Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer Spf 20
I love this brad and this product just matches to the standards of how highly everyone talks about it. It is part of my daily morning routine and I love it. This would be a product I will definitely be buying again.
Darpana D.
Belgium, Europe
This was the first product from Laura Mercier that I tried. I have quite sensitive skin, occasionally prone to blemishes. This product is oil free and non comedogenic. I have never had a foundation/BB cream that matches my skin tone as perfectly as this does. They seems to have fairly good range of shades. It is hydrating and does not cling to dry patches!!
This is my everyday go to makeup. I just love it !!!
The battered state of the tube just proves how "we loved it is" !!! ;) ;)

Amy B.
Regina, SK
Review for: Light Beige
I was looking for something light but also offered coverage so this one was suggested at Sephora. I have sensitive skin & this has been good in that I haven't reacted or broken out from the product. It is quick to apply and goes on evenly. I am would prefer something with a little bit more coverage so in my opinion this one is just ok. Would definitely recommend only if someone wants something hydrating but not too fussy about coverage.
Nikolina K.
Personally I loved this product. I purchased the regular Laura mercier tinted moisturizer first, I liked it a lot except the fact that I have skin that's on the oily-er side so I found I was looking oily very fast. However, when I ran out I saw they had this oil-free version and fell in love when I started to use it. I love make up, but for everyday I prefer to use a tinted moisturizer over foundation (my skin is pretty good I don't need much coverage). This is definitely my go to for everyday. It gives sheer coverage, feels and looks so natural!
Sara G.
Review for: Natural
This product has taken years off my looks while gicing a healthy subtle glow. I use two colors... One for winter and for spring summer a darker one while still putting the slightly lighter one on forehead. I first put a clear zinc oxide ( best for your fsce) 30 sunblock on and wait a couple of minutes for the whitish to turn less plastic. Then i put my laura Mercier over it. I live at beach and can be outside eoth no sundamage and have the subtle even glow of LM instead of plasticy sunblock. Public has stopped me often to comment on my skin. no kidding. Don't be turned off with price, use very little
Julienne Y.
Brampton, ON
I really wanted to love this product as I have heard such good reviews but unfortunately, it did not work for me. If you have oily skin or dry patches, then this product is not for you. Even with my favourite moisturizer and primer, it made my skin look oily and patchy which disappoints me as I had such high hopes for this.
Danielle K.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Review for: Sand
Went to sephora the other day and was in between this BB cream and the Smashbox CC cream. They were both great. Multiple employees in Sephora recommended that i use the Smashbox one. I bought the Laura Mercier mini just to try it out. I love it! Especially for dry to combination skin, it leaves a great finish and has a great consistency. Will purchase again or might try the smashbox after to compare.
Jen P.
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz.
I' ve tried a couple of tinted moisturizers before but this is amazing! . Give me a fresh and dewy look for everyday wear. It's perfect for a hot weather and comes with sun protection, good coverage for a tinted moisturizer, feels light and blends so good.
It's about 40 - 42 $ but is an oil free product with a great coverage , SPF 20 and with a good shade selection .
Becky L.
I saw this on the list and remembered how much I loved this tinted moisturizer! It's definitely light coverage. The formula feels a bit sticky to me - but it looks so great on the skin and really leaves a nice finish. I did find my skin took a while to absorb it, so it felt a little slimy for longer than I prefer. I might have to pick this one up and try it out again!
Hannah M.
Arkona, ON
I love this tinted moisturizer for my days where I don't want to wear a lot of make up. It's super moisturizing and not oily at all. Hence the oil free! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a very light coverage. This goes great with my translucent powder from Laura Mercier as well.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?