BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Shelize J.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Walnut
This tinted moisturizer did not last on my skin for the full work day (i have combination skin). Might be good for someone with skin on the drier side, but did not work well for me. Also found it a bit hard to find a colour with an olive undertone (either too yellow or too orange or too pink)
Mary K.
Saint John, NB
I love this tinted moisturizer. My skin is quite clear so when I'm looking for a foundation, i usually purchase one that is light coverage. This one is perfect. Its very easy to apply with your fingers and leaves a nice glow to you skin. It's great all year round!
Alessandra T.
Review for: Blush
Ideale per pelli sensibili e miste, lascia il viso luminoso senza appesantire. Si può vedere un effetto di pelle omogenea e sana. Sicuramente da provare per quelle persone come me con una zona T che tende ad essere oleosa molto facilmente. Profumo favoloro.
Ana N.
nancy
Review for: Nude
I tried this once when I was at Sephora a few years ago. At the time I was only using a mineral powder foundation but wanted something even more lightweight and not so foundationy. So I tried this. It's super lightweight and since it's just a tinted moisturizer you don't feel like you are wearing a bunch of make up. I normally have an oily complexion and I don't feel oily at all wearing this! The color is great and blends well- no yucky lines across your jawbone. I also love that it has SPF in it. I never apply any other SPF to my face and I never burn it!! I will usually put on a little bronzer and/or blush. I will most likely use this forever!!
Delyana M.
Review for: Nude
This tinted moisturizer is the answer to all my prayers. I’ve been using the original version for years and I’ve been pretty happy with it, but my shade was sold out at Sephora the last time I needed to stock up, so I decided to try the oil-free one and… Wow. It’s the perfect product for me. It’s a little thicker and more matte than the original and lasts longer on my combination skin. It also looks extremely natural. I don’t need a lot of coverage, just a bit of evening out and a healthy glow, and I shy away from full-coverage foundations as I feel they are too heavy for me. This one is like a second skin and gives me a perfectly smooth, luminous face. A little goes a long way, too. It’s definitely a make up holy grail for me!
Sam S.
Burlington , ON
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz.
I started out with the one that isn't oil free and that was a mistake because of how oily my skin can get, it was just all around uncomfortable. But you can really notice and feel a difference with this one! Texture is pretty runny, its sheer, and looks natural I really like it. Its sort of pricy but good tinted moisturizer usually is!
Salma B.
taroudant
Review for: Bisque
This is hands-down the best tinted moisturizer I have ever used. Wonderful consistency of product. Smooth application. I swear my skin looks healthier from using this and the Laura Mercier Primer. I also love the Secret Camouflage Concealer. I am a hard-core, need-coverage foundation girl. I have very fair, sensitive skin, and am very self-conscious of my slight freckling. This is the ONLY tinted moisturizer that I can use in place of an actual foundation. Perfect for both summer and winter. I love that it contains a non-irritating SPF. Kudos to Laura Mercier and her fabulous products
Simonne R.
Review for: Natural
If you want a an all in one product that really preforms well. This is it. It's going to be your sunscreen, your moisturizer, your light coverage, or your pre foundation primer. But regardless it's impressive. The oil free formula really helps keep you matte in the hot summer months while protecting your skin and keeping it hydrated and looking radiant. I get no white cast from the spf or spf flash back when using this product. I set it with a bit of translucent powder and I look great all day despite the humidity.
alyssa c.
Review for: Cameo
I had originally tried the regular tinted moisturizer with oil but that one broke me out badly. I really liked the coverage and finish so I decided to try this one instead. This one did not break me out and had the same finish as the original product. It is not sticky to touch and gives a perfect finish--in between no coverage and foundation.
Ayah F.
Cairo
Review for: Walnut
Love it so much it makes the skin softer and it is so light to the skin  it somehow expensive but it is so worthy to be honest , i really recommend it is so gentle to your skin, and as I mentioned before that it is worthy
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?