BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Siobhan H.
Lockport, NY
I was originally using Bobbi Brown's tinted moisturizer until i went to Sephora one day and found out that they stopped making the porcelain tint i always wore. The makeup artist recommended that i try this as a similar product. I have extremely pale, dry irish skin and ive never found anything better than laura's! It moisturizes enough to keep my skin from flaking. I'm covered in freckles (which i love) and this product allows me to cover any impurfections without covering up my freckles.
Carolina D.
Salem, OR
Got this in one of my ipsy glam bag, but it was only a sample. It's amazing, too bad I'm almost out! I will definitely be purchasing more of this.
Keiera S.
Archbald, PA
A nice tinted moisturizer that evens out the skin tone. Lasts all day, and great size for the price.
Jefflyn W.
Las Vegas, NV
This Tinted moisturizer is amazing! It lasts and has good enough coverage that you don't have to cake it on! For girls and boys with oily skin and some acne scarring this is a must have for summer!
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL
I really like this! I got it as a sample through beauty insider points. I've become addicted to this stuff! Nice for super light, I mean super, coverage.
Colleen W.
Rockwood, TN
Can't imagine why this product could be rated any less than a 5. It's expensive but lasts about a year because a little goes a long way. This product is perfect for all skin types and tones. Try to find a pale tone with color in it in the real world, it's hard. Laura Mercier did it though!
Nicole T.
I love love love this product. At first I only used it on the weekends or when running errands, because it is fairly sheer coverage. However, because I love it so much lately I've been adding contour and blush and concealer and heavier eye makeup to make myself look more done up. It perfectly matches my skin and gives a no makeup, makeup look. Perfect for those who want to look more natural.
Wendy S.
Conception Bay South, Newfoundland
I have been loving the Laura mercier tinted moisturizer ever since I started using it about this time last summer...I am in love!!! I have dry skin and this gives me enough coverage without clinging to dry patches. I only use lightweight products during the summer and have chosen this over my benefit and smashbox options!!! That's a big deal!! Lol...This was also the only tinted facial product I took with me on a recent cruise and the pictures turned out great and looked like I just had healthy, glory skin...this is a top shelf, holy grail product for me.
Puja P.
This is amazing for an every day look! It is light weight and easy to blend and works for all skin tones! This is very build able and doesn't look cakey on you at all! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a very natural finished look! It has no scent and is very easy to work with! The only cons is the shade selection which is very low. It has a long lasting formula that makes you feel hydrated. Love this product for the summer time and even the fall!
Dana M.
Regina, SK
I find this product to provide coverage and even out my skin tones. This product did not dry out my skin and I found it to be moisturizing and lightweight. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a lightweight formula with good coverage although I find myself only wearing this product in the colder months.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?