BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Breanne W.
Perfect for combination to oily skin! Lasts all day and is just enough coverage for the summer. For everyday add a little powder on top for added coverage.
Jean S.
Chicago
This definitely gives a nice glowy finish, so probably not the best for oily skin. They do have a nice shade range, but make sure that if you're between shades, you get the lighter one. It tends to oxidize just a bit!
Erin O.
Granby, CT
Great coverage for a tinted moisturizer. the tube last a long time, so it's worth the extra dollars to purchase this brand. No strong odor, light feel to the skin, wears well throughout the day.
Selina H.
Charlottesville
I use this stuff every day and the oil free is necessary for my skin. The range of different shades makes it easy to find one that matches your skin.
Taylor W.
Provo
I love this product! I don't like to wear a lot of makeup so this tinted moisturizer is perfect because it has great coverage, but it is very light and doesn't give that cakey kind of look. I used to use Clinique tinted moisturizer, but I switched to this one a while ago because it is a lot smoother and blends better.
Stephanie P.
Austin, TX
I really enjoy this product and I use it everyday but it drys out my skin a bit, but I naturally have very dry skin and use moisturizer everyday. There is spf 20 sunscreen which is always good
Kelly T.
One of my favorite tinted moisturizers ever! It blends so well with my skin tone and gives just the right amount of coverage. It doesnt leave my skin feeling greasy or oily at all like some tinted moisturizers do. I just love this brand in general. There products are always so quality!
Erin B.
Princeton, NJ
Literally in love with this tinted moisturizer! I bought it a few years ago based on recommendation from Sephora and I haven't stopped using it! It's very lightweight but provides enough coverage to cover my blemishes! I also love how it is SPF because I know that when I go out in the sun my skin is protected. Such a great buy and I know that I will continue to buy it because even though the price may be high it really lasts a long time.
Elle F.
Long Island , NY
I've heard so many mixed reviews on this but personally, to put it simply, I haven't used foundation since 2013, when I first discovered this marvel product.

Most tinted moisturizers are usually very sheer with not much coverage but this is a game-changer. I put on 1-3 applications depending on the day. If it's a no-makeup day. I just put on one application and it evens out my skin while giving it a warm healthy glow. If it's a makeup day or a night out, I'll add another application or 2 and it acts as a "foundation" (or base layer, since its nothing like actual foundation) and I can additionally apply other makeup over it.

Most importantly, no mater how many applications, my skin still looks like skin! It doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup and my face still has dimension. Foundations simply rob your face of dimension (which may be the goal for some - especially one trying to create their own dimension and prefer a "flat" look), but that's just not my style.

The LM Oil-free tinted moisturizer is super lightweight, stays put all day and doesn't make me shiny or greasy, even after 12-14 hours of wear. I find that every foundation I've ever tried, makes me feel like I have a thick film on my face by the end of the day that I can't wait to scrub off, but this tinted moisturizer has been a marvel discovery and staple in my every day routine.

Jennifer D.
Review for: Blush
FREAKING GREAT!! Light weight and doesn't make me oily. It blends out so well with beauty blender. Keep me looking radiant, dewy, and its a natural finish to it too.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?