BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Elle F.
Long Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so many mixed reviews on this but personally, to put it simply, I haven't used foundation since 2013, when I first discovered this marvel product.

Most tinted moisturizers are usually very sheer with not much coverage but this is a game-changer. I put on 1-3 applications depending on the day. If it's a no-makeup day. I just put on one application and it evens out my skin while giving it a warm healthy glow. If it's a makeup day or a night out, I'll add another application or 2 and it acts as a "foundation" (or base layer, since its nothing like actual foundation) and I can additionally apply other makeup over it.

Most importantly, no mater how many applications, my skin still looks like skin! It doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup and my face still has dimension. Foundations simply rob your face of dimension (which may be the goal for some - especially one trying to create their own dimension and prefer a "flat" look), but that's just not my style.

The LM Oil-free tinted moisturizer is super lightweight, stays put all day and doesn't make me shiny or greasy, even after 12-14 hours of wear. I find that every foundation I've ever tried, makes me feel like I have a thick film on my face by the end of the day that I can't wait to scrub off, but this tinted moisturizer has been a marvel discovery and staple in my every day routine.

Alexa S.
I have oily skin. so this is just perfect for summer since its very light my face, when you don't feel like wearing foundation on those extremely hot days and getting caked up. it gives such a nice glow to your skin,
Jade M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Laura Mercier makes some amazing products and I love this tinted moisturizer. It's light coverage, which is perfect for my needs, and doesn't make my skin breakout. It's got an oil free formula which helps keep my pores clear and it comes in a variety of shades. I apply mine with a Beauty Blender starting from the middle of my face and working outward over the areas that need attention due to discoloration.
Nicole T.
I love love love this product. At first I only used it on the weekends or when running errands, because it is fairly sheer coverage. However, because I love it so much lately I've been adding contour and blush and concealer and heavier eye makeup to make myself look more done up. It perfectly matches my skin and gives a no makeup, makeup look. Perfect for those who want to look more natural.
Trista W.
Rochester, NY
I have a really difficult time finding foundation that doesn't look like I've painted my face on. I LOVE using this tinted moisturizer. It's just enough to even out my complexion :).
Colleen W.
Rockwood, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't imagine why this product could be rated any less than a 5. It's expensive but lasts about a year because a little goes a long way. This product is perfect for all skin types and tones. Try to find a pale tone with color in it in the real world, it's hard. Laura Mercier did it though!
Sally K.
This has to be one of my favorite products to use; it's moisturizing enough, provides sufficient coverage, and it feels great on my skin. I use it as foundation. Some moisturizers feel heavy and greasy on, but not this one. I recommend it to anyone who has had problems with oiliness.
Melissa D.
Gilbert,AZ
This product is great to use when you are on the go or want some coverage without all the work! I love to use this for the gym especially.
Shelby S.
Review for: Light Beige
I very much enjoy this product. Expecially if you are going in a night out with your friends. The product will remain in tact but make sure you seal it with a powder or you will start to notice grease blotches.
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this! I got it as a sample through beauty insider points. I've become addicted to this stuff! Nice for super light, I mean super, coverage.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?