BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Jhay L.
Review for: Natural
Good for the summer time because its not too heavy on the skin but don't apply too much
Kiso O.
Sunland, CA
Amazing product! I use this every day and it leaves my skin looking so natural yet even. I religiously use this and I'm telling you it's easy to apply and blend and a little goes a long way!
Jean S.
Chicago
This definitely gives a nice glowy finish, so probably not the best for oily skin. They do have a nice shade range, but make sure that if you're between shades, you get the lighter one. It tends to oxidize just a bit!
Erin O.
Granby, CT
Great coverage for a tinted moisturizer. the tube last a long time, so it's worth the extra dollars to purchase this brand. No strong odor, light feel to the skin, wears well throughout the day.
Selina H.
Charlottesville
I use this stuff every day and the oil free is necessary for my skin. The range of different shades makes it easy to find one that matches your skin.
Taylor W.
Provo
I love this product! I don't like to wear a lot of makeup so this tinted moisturizer is perfect because it has great coverage, but it is very light and doesn't give that cakey kind of look. I used to use Clinique tinted moisturizer, but I switched to this one a while ago because it is a lot smoother and blends better.
Stephanie P.
Austin, TX
I really enjoy this product and I use it everyday but it drys out my skin a bit, but I naturally have very dry skin and use moisturizer everyday. There is spf 20 sunscreen which is always good
Kelly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite tinted moisturizers ever! It blends so well with my skin tone and gives just the right amount of coverage. It doesnt leave my skin feeling greasy or oily at all like some tinted moisturizers do. I just love this brand in general. There products are always so quality!
Erin B.
Princeton, NJ
Literally in love with this tinted moisturizer! I bought it a few years ago based on recommendation from Sephora and I haven't stopped using it! It's very lightweight but provides enough coverage to cover my blemishes! I also love how it is SPF because I know that when I go out in the sun my skin is protected. Such a great buy and I know that I will continue to buy it because even though the price may be high it really lasts a long time.
Jeralyn T.
Hackensack, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it I have been using this since about 8th grade. I love it because I have dry skin, now if you have oily skin I don't know if you will like it. The coverage is great it's not too heavy, giving you a very natural finish. I could go on and on about how amazing this product is but I'll let you decide ❤
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?