BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Blush
Very natural looking on the skin! Infuse my hands to apply it - looks so air-brushed! It doesn't have a matte finish, but a glow. Good for my oily skin!
christina r.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Natural
Great consistency, color match, and does not break me out! I love the coverage that I get with Laura Mercier skin products. This one does not disappoint.
Alyssa V.
Review for: Natural
This product is okay , I probably wouldn't buy it again but since i have it i would make use of it . It's easy to blend but is not very moisturizing.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Cameo
This is my go to when I'm too lazy to do the whole makeup thing just this and some eyeliner and were good to go easy and leaves a semi natural look
Melissa M.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Review for: Natural
Absolutely LOVE this tinted moisturizer! It's like a foundation but better for your skin, and isn't oily so you can wear it without setting it.
Stephanie T.
Brighton, CO
Review for: Ochre
I love this because it's matte, it is a little thick so a small amount goes a long way. I use this when I want to do a no makeup, makeup look.
Sarena M.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Ochre
Picked this foundation up before going on vacation . Needed a lightweight foundation that had coverage and sun protection . This was great !
jenna s.
Review for: Bisque
great coverage and protects skin from sun. i purchased this at sephora but probably could've found it for cheaper. the packaging is nice
Melly G.
Love the texture and quality of this product doesnt feel heavy or tacky..Goes on so soft and drys very nice and natural. Its a great base
Emily S.
Troy, MI
I absolutely love this! It has just enough pigment to function as a light coverage foundation while hydrating the skin without add oil!
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?