BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Gianna P.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so good! It really gives a nice glow and moisturizes but I would only use this in the summer
Cindy N.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Light Beige
This is great for if you want some sun protection with just a little added coverage. Flawless finish
Anum H.
It's not a bad tinted moisturizer but nothing special either. Smash on BB cream is a better option
Red L.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the idea of this project but the tent is far too deep for anyone with the pale skin tone
Robyn H.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect if you have oily skin. Goes on really smooth and hold for an all day wear.
This product is great! It leaves your skin feeling great and has great coverage.
Tamar H.
Review for: Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer Spf 20
This is pretty much my favorite foundation-esque tinted moisturizer. Unless I need really heavy coverage, which I rarely do, this is my go to. LOVE IT.
Sarah B.
Burlington, NC
Love this product! It's a sheer coverage for days you want to wear light makeup. Has high spf which is nice to have that protection. Nice color selections.
Jasmine E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Almond
Perfect light weight, light coverage tinited moisturizer for everyday. Blends out beautifully with no streaks. Easily available to a light medium coverage.
Danielle F.
Ashland City, TN
I found that this made my skin look more oily. I love how lightweight it is.
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?