BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Kate C.
West Hollywood, CA
It's a great tinted moisturizer, but you definitely have to reapply throughout the day to keep any kind of coverage. Good if you just want to even out your skin tone a bit, but if you have any blemishes you're going to want something stronger. But nice for when you just want light makeup.
Brianne Y.
This gave me a light coverage, mainly just covering up my redness and some scarring. I had to conceal areas but it's also just a tinted moisturizer. I gave it one less star because even though it's oil free, on my combination skin it was oily feeling. I was only wearing it for 4 hours.
Grace G.
Decatur, MS
This is great for a light coverage if you just want to cover up redness! If you layer enough of it up,it's a more medium coverage.Its super easy to blend out with your fingers or a beauty blender. I personally have oily skin and it doesn't make me too shiny.i would recomend this!
Darlene C.
The Laura mercier tinted moisturizer is my favorite! It's subtle and glides on smoothly without streaks. My skin absorbs the formula very well and it's basically an easy go to when I'm a rush or when you just feel like having a natural sun kissed look without the caking.
Virginia P.
Waukesha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have for me! Especially in summer for a day at the beach. It gives great coverage for a tinted moisturizer while providing SPF at the same time! It doesn't clog your pores and its oil free which is great for when you're in the sun. I love this stuff!
Mandy Z.
I like this this tinted moisturizer because the consistency is thick but smooth, and provides a pink undertone. The only problem I have with this product is that it can take a bit long to dry since it's very thick. But overall a great oil free tinted moisturizer.
Amanda M.
Overall it was a good tinted moisturizer, I did need to reapply throughout the day but it did not bother my sensitive skin. I typically have combination skin and found that it was good either way. I would recommend this to someone looking for light coverage.
RD L.
Advance, NC
I received a sample size of this in a holiday gift bag from Belk. The formula is nice and thin but there isn't really any coverage to get out of this. I understand this is a tinted moisturizer, but I have used others that at least helped even out skin tone.
Pearl B.
Culver City , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this so much! I always grab this over any of my other BB. I love how light this product is, oil free so it feels like water, and its coverage is pretty build able. But it gives the skin a beautiful glow! Downside is the price of $44 that's all!
Ahmad Nidzamuddeen S.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't even have oily skin but it gets oily after a few hours of wear. Was curious to try due to people raving about it online. It gives you normal coverage and but not as much as I would've liked. Returned this back to Sephora where I purchased.
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?