BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Debbi F.
Review for: Light Beige
The color choices are the bomb.....even with season changes and skin tone changes that come with it. Silky, smooth and doesn't melt. LOVE IT!
Virginia W.
Crestwood , KY
This tinted moisturizer is by far my favorite!! It covers great and leaves your face looking nice and smooth!
Brittany N.
Review for: Light Beige
I am a huge fan of this product! The oil free tinted moisturizer applies easily over the face, and lasts all day. It's a must have!
griselda v.
Review for: Light Beige
Love this. You don't even need foundation, it's enough with this to have a natural look. Great for the summer
Jamie L.
Medium to full build able coverage. Solid range of colors. Easily blend able, flawless finish. A bit pricey but for the value it's worth it.
Katricia C.
Review for: Light Beige
Tinted moisturizer that provides minimal coverage but not a lot. Can wear this almost everyday that stays on for most of the day.
Caitlin K.
Waukesha , WI
Review for: Light Beige
LOVE THIS. heard some great reviews but was afraid of the price tag. It's definitely awesome but I do think it shouldn't be so costly.
emily s.
Love this tinted moisturizer. I stopped using regular foundation all together after finding this! it's medium coverage and feels great on your skin.
Jo B.
Review for: Light Beige
This wasn't as moisturizing as I hoped it would be. And with no coverage I really didn't feel as though this would be worth the money. Glad I got it as a sample.
Raimee B.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Light Beige
This is such a lightweight moisturizer, and with just enough tint to do exactly what you need! Makes you look and feel refreshed all day!
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?