BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Dominique L.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Light Beige
My go to product on the weekend when I don't feel like wearing heavy makeup. One tube usually lasts me almost two months. Good price also.
Brooklyn M.
Review for: Light Beige
It was just okay, I bought it because I left my other tinted moisturizer at home and was in need. Might try it again.
Erin L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Light Beige
Light coverage, but wildly effective! Perfect for natural days where you don't need a ton of makeup but want to feel put together. A daily staple!
Holly C.
Decent product. It was a good thickness and made my skin feel very moisturized but made it look way too shimmery for anything I would want to wear out.
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
Review for: Light Beige
Great lightweight foundation. I have oily skin, and I can definitely appreciate the oil free version. The color range is decent as well.
Review for: Light Beige
I love the light coverage of this product. Great for everyday use both day or night. The SPF is an added bonus. One of my most favorite products.
Martina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product with natural coverage. Just use a setting powder and face looks flawless. SIMPLY PERFECT. COVERS well & is LIGHTWEIGHT.
Chaska J.
Slc, UT
Review for: Light Beige
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I mix this tinted moisturizer with Tarte's amazonian clay full coverage foundation for the MOST AMAZING texture and coverage!
Jenn B.
Concord, CA
Review for: Light Beige
Great lightweight moisturizer though I use it after a regular moisturizer. Coverage is light to medium but better than most tinted moisturizers I've tried.
Debbi F.
Review for: Light Beige
The color choices are the bomb.....even with season changes and skin tone changes that come with it. Silky, smooth and doesn't melt. LOVE IT!
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?