BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Amber G.
Review for: Light Beige
I love this tinted moisturizer. I purchased it at Sephora, and I use the bare minerals liquid foundation brush to apply it, and it works wonders.
Hailey R.
Love love love it! It doesn't oxidize like some other tinted moisturizers do and it works great. Would definitely recommend
Nicole L.
Milford, CT
Review for: Light Beige
I am obssesed with This brand, this tinted moisturizer is perfect for a simple everyday makeup. It is not to heavy and covers your blemishes.
Zamara R.
San Ysidro, CA
MY FAVORITE!!! This product makes me look very fresh and natural. I wear this on days that I don't want to wear a lot of make up.
Loooooovee!
Jamie T.
Towson, MD
Review for: Light Beige
Great tinted moisturizer. Hydrating without being greasy. Light coverage but looks great layered with concealer & powder.
Jackie M.
Winton, California
I used it a couple of times It's a pretty good foundation I like it it covered up a lot which was really good and the texture isn't to thick.
Rae S.
Manassas Park, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for smoothing out color imbalances. My go to foundation for the winter. In the summer, it's a little to heavy and will melt in the high humidity.
Cedes L.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Light Beige
I love this! Buildable, lightweight, spf, easy to apply, stays on about 6 hours, works well with other face products. Good yellow undertone
Lindsey M.
Charlottesville, VA
I absolutely love this product. It is slightly on the pricey side, but well worth it! Has the best color match to my skin and feels amazing!
Patricia R.
Review for: Light Beige
Good primer, comes out of tube quick so be careful. I often waste because of this. Goes on nicely, doesn't wear off or cake. Hard to find exact color match without looking pale or tan.
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?