BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Britt L.
Boston, MA
Review for: Light Beige
This is the perfect alternative to a long makeup routine if you need to get out the door quickly. This product provides minimal coverage but gives you an all over glow and veil that is amazing.
Summer S.
I've used this product in the past and thought it to be a great replacement for foundation! Be aware though coverage is sheer, not recommended for a full coverage look!
Lisa M.
Review for: Light Beige
Love this - especially since it's oil free. Gives a nice glow! Blends well. I do sometimes suspect however that it may cause me to break out... So I've started using it less as of late. Still love the look it gives though!
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
This is great in the summer for minimal coverage- it isn't a full coverage moisturizer but it isn't meant to be. it does its job for a tinter moisturizer similiar to bobbi brown
marisa m.
I love love love this product i use it all the time under my makeup it help so much hydrates and plus make my makeup last longer
Lauren P.
MARTINSVILLE, IN
This is a holy grail product for me. I wear this under a pressed powder and it gives me a perfect lightweight coverage foundation for everyday wear.
Kim W.
Philomath, OR
This works really well. It gives a hint of color to help give a little coverage and looks natural. It also moisturizes well.
Alexandra N.
West Palm Beach
Review for: Light Beige
I wear this tinted moisturizer more than my actual foundation! The coverage is medium but feels as light as can be on my face!
Abigail N.
Inglewood, CA
Leaves my skin even toned and is one of my favorites. Most tinted moisturizers are too dark Buht this one has perfect shades.
Amber G.
Review for: Light Beige
I love this tinted moisturizer. I purchased it at Sephora, and I use the bare minerals liquid foundation brush to apply it, and it works wonders.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?