BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Light Beige
Best foundation ever!!!!!! Goes on light and even!!! Never causes breakouts! I have sensitive skin and this really keeps my skin in line!!
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
Review for: Light Beige
I like that this has SPF to it, and the shades are great, but it doesn't quite blend into skin as nicely as the original Tinted Moisturizer.
Jennifer D.
Westlake vlg, CA
Review for: Light Beige
I always look for a foundation that has spf and but doesn't feel like you are applying Heavy sunscreen. This protects without making me break out
Cameron S.
This works great if you want good coverage! It doesn't make your skin oily and it has SPF in if! The only thing I don't like is that it smells like sunscreen.
Melissa H.
Review for: Light Beige
Whenever I use this I get constant compliments. It gives me a very natural glow and still evens out my skin tone. LOVE that it has SPF.
Jasmine T.
Really good product if you want something with light coverage and don't want the look of makeup. Does not leave face looking oily at all.
Christina S.
This is the best foundation I've ever used! It makes my skin look flawless and lasts for hours. It's pricey but the tube will last for 3 months or longer.
Megan B.
Review for: Light Beige
My go too tinted moisturizer. Light coverage great for summer. Best if used with a beauty blender. Blends well and feels great on. Gives a Very Natural look.
Shazuti B.
Los Angeles, CA
Loved this tinted moisturizer, I have the oil free primer so I thought I would try the tinted moisturizer. And I just love, it is great for natural days :D
Britt L.
Boston, MA
Review for: Light Beige
This is the perfect alternative to a long makeup routine if you need to get out the door quickly. This product provides minimal coverage but gives you an all over glow and veil that is amazing.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?