BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Jazmin C.
Aurora, IL
I purchased this at my closest Sephora after wanting something light weight I am normal to dry skin and wanted the extra moisture I am light completed with a slight tan and yellow undertone it has nice packaging I liked how it felt and it was so easy to throw on it was a bit pricey but it lasted a while so I didn't mind and yes I would recommend
Summer J.
Shelby, NC
This is my new spring must have!!! I'm all about light weight make up in the spring and Summer. And this is it the Price was 43.00 well worth every penny. I bought it from Sephora in the mall.. I live by this is the Summer it gives my skin I nice smooth light weight look and it works best with the Laura Mericer Primer !!! A must buy lady's !!!
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
This is my favorite base for the summer months! The Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer is light weight and gives your skin just a hint of color with a beautiful glow. You can wearing under your foundation (my winter favorite) or alone over the Laura Mercier primer (my summer go to) I would recommend this product a thousand times over! :)
Katie H.
Pflugerville, TX
It's a nice subtle tint and no awful smell. With it being oil-free it doesn't really help my oily skin, however it does leave more of a dewy appearance-which I don't care. I like matte everything and anything. But it does moisturize. So I gave it 3 stars. Because it does do what it claims to do, it's just not the right formula for me.
Carli S.
I have combination skin and this is a dream come true. Some days my skin is fine and I don't want full coverage or anything heavy and this is prefect! It evens out my skin, provides just enough coverage and looks natural without caking up at all. It also doesn't stick to my dry patches or make me overly oily. I absolutely love it!
Karem M.
Irving, TX
This is my all-time favorite, must have for your makeup bag. It is weightless, so smooth and you can quickly throw it on for an effortless "no makeup" look. I have very oily, textural skin, and I get so many compliments on my glowing skin when I wear this. I can recommend it enough, and it is definitely worth the price point.
Geeta I.
This tinted moisturizer is good but not great. The pigment within the moisturizer is good but the moisture base itself doesn't seem high end to me. It doesn't blend well into the skin and can result in patchiness later in the day. Overall, I think for the price, it's not worth it and I wouldn't buy again.
Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my new found tint moisturizer which I love. For me it gives me medium coverage but also leaves natural look which is what I was looking for. It stays on all day and doesn't leave residue on my finger when I happen to touch my face. So far I have purchased the product twice and plan to continue!
Patricia G.
BABYLON, NY
I absolutely love this tinted moisturizer. It is so great for every day wear. It dries quickly and so light you can't even tell you're wearing it. I don't normally wear much make up everyday but this is my go to. I gives my pale winter skin enough color and helps hold my bronzer. Highly recommended.
Camesha D.
E Patchogue, NY
I absolutely love this tinted moisturizer. Full coverage in my opinion and lightweight. I can wear this all day without my face feeling heavy. This moisturizer is labeled as "oil-free", however my skin tends to get a bit shiny after applying it. I will continue to use this until the tube is empty.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?