BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Dana L.
Clovis , Ca
Review for: Light Beige
Love love love this tinted moisturizer! Super light and doesn't try out my skin. Great product with enough coverage when you are on the go. I also love that it has a SPF in it.
Seanna K.
Schenectady, NY
I have bought this from sephora and it is very light weight and blends it perfectly I love using it with my beauty blender for those days that I don't need a lot of coverage
Ali N.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Light Beige
This is a good bang for your buck kinda product. I typically like her stuff but this is just okay. I mostly wear it when I'm just going to run errands for the day as it doesn't provide a lot of coverage and doesn't stay on that well.
Maria P.
Used this product as foundation in sweltering Florida. Works great and doesn't feel like its sliding off in the heat. Doesn't work too well in the dry heated winter of NYC
Seana C.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Light Beige
I have very oily skin and I found this product made it worse for me! Not only could I not find one color that would match my skin I could not get it to blend into my skin.
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Nude
Very nice tinted moisturizer, but it's a little yellow for my face. I wish more cosmetic companies would make fair products without the yellow!
Ariella D.
Review for: Blush
I love this tinted moisturizer. It looks so natural on your face and its makes face look radiant. I love using this tinted moisturizer in the summer since it is not heavy and looks great. I would highly recommend this product.
Danielle W.
Chesterfield, MI
I love this product! I don't have perfect skin, so I've always been weary about tinted moisturizers, but this product actually covers! It's not watery and thin like other tinted moisturizers, but it's still light and airy.
Amber H.
Roy, UT
Review for: Light Beige
Good product I tried a sample size doesn't do much for my oily to normal skin. I really like the custom fx drops add that to your favorite moisturizer and bam best of both worlds
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
Review for: Tan
Such a great product if you are a busy person and never have time to get ready in the am and blends out so smoothly yes a little pricey but well worth the splurge...
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?