BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
morgan r.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Tan
Love love love the way this feels on my skin. the no-makeup makeup look is perfected. i also use the radiance primer for a boost of highlighting power. perfect for quick makeup looks and light product use! skincare > makeup!
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great moisturizer. Blends well and keeps skin feeling fresh. This moisturizer has also helped my skin from breaking out. I use this in combination with laurau mercier mineral pressed powder.
Francesca D.
Easy to apply - creates a nice base layer. Can be worn alone or used to build with powders. Minimal coverages but gives your face a nice glow. Worth the price and a little goes a long way!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is an awesome tinted moisturizer. The color range is great for fair skin, and they've recently put out more options for other skin tones as well. The texture and coverage are both great.
Lisa H.
Washington, DC
Review for: Light Beige
I have been using this for years. It feels like high-end moisturizer and the tint, for me, has been able to replace concealer or foundation. For the fair-skinned especially it's great. I also have mixed between oily and dry and I use this every day, all year.
Stacey V.
Edison, NJ
Review for: Light Beige
I truly love this tinted moisturizer! It doesn't break out my acne prone skin and provides enough coverage for an everyday makeup routine. I'm a mom and a teacher and don't spend too much time getting ready in the morning...this is perfect for that!
Kristen C.
Boston, MA
Review for: Light Beige
I use this every day. I don't need foundation so I use this over my moisturizer for additional hydration plus a sheer way to even out my skin tone.
Sarah S.
Review for: Light Beige
This tinted moisturizer is perfect for someone looking for light coverage that makes your skin feel hydrated. It makes your complexion look even and looks like your skin but better.
Lindsey A.
Beavercreek, OH
Review for: Light Beige
This is by far my favorite tinted moisturizer. It has great coverage and feels lightweight on the skin. It is my go to product when I don't feel like doing a full face of make up.
Dana L.
Clovis , Ca
Review for: Light Beige
Love love love this tinted moisturizer! Super light and doesn't try out my skin. Great product with enough coverage when you are on the go. I also love that it has a SPF in it.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?