BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Janice J.
Review for: Light Beige
Although this does its job, I always have to layer a ton of powder on top to get rid of the shinyness that this leaves behind. I wish that it dried to more of a matte/satin finish instead of leaving my skin looking oily.
Emily P.
Monticello, Ky
Review for: Light Beige
I am incredibly picky about "foundations", so I've found that tinted moisturizers are more my speed. This one is the best I've ever tried. It's not oily at all and perfectly blends with my skin tone. It doesn't easily rub off on clothing and is great for minimizing pores. I'll never try another brand!
melissa s.
Yorba Linda, CA
This product is my favorite for face! I use this as my foundation. Looks so natural and is very moisturizing! Blends in very nicely and has pretty good ingredients, doesn't break me out at all! Super comfortable wear!
Lauren H.
Texarkana, AR
This moisturizer just does not set well on my face. This looks cakey and does not provide any coverage that sits evenly. It also didn't allow for my blush or highlighter to blend in well either. Will not repurchase.
Janelle T.
Woodbridge, va
This is seriously a great oil free tinted moisturizer. It doesn't leave your face with a greasy feel, whilst still providing a good amount of moisture. It also provides a good amount of coverage. It leaves your skin feeling soft and natural looking.
Jessica T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Light Beige
This is my favorite, I layer it over another moisturizer because I have dry skin. It goes on smooth and has a nice finish. Stays on well, and if it's sealed in with a light coat of powder, it lasts easily all day!
Courtney D.
Boulder, CO
Review for: Light Beige
Great tinted moisturizer that has amazing coverage. It is pretty expensive but is worth it. If you're looking for minimal coverage and a glowy complexion this is perfect for you!
Natalie L.
Perfect for my dry skin! This awesome moisturizer gives the slightest wash of color for that your skin but better look. My skin looks beautifully dewy and glow with this moisturizer, its perfect for summer!
Tamika B.
Laurel, MD
This is my go to cover up for the summer! gives a great sheer layer of coverage! i have oily skin as well so the oil-free one is best! and it has spf thats pretty much all you need for the spring/summer
Naomi S.
Washington, DC
Review for: Light Beige
I've been using this product for over a year now and I absolutely love it! The product is light and has great coverage. My skin is always a little red in the mornings and after I put this product on it helps even out my skin tone.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?