BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Awesome G.
Chestnut Hill, MA
This is the BEST light coverage facial makeup that you can buy. I have very sensitive skin and this is just the best- you can wear it sheer or layer /build it up for more coverage. It doesn't feel or look heavy at all, super super natural. All around excellent product!
Amanda C.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Light Beige
Love how this goes on and the color looks very natural. Pretty pricey but I think this is worth the price if you don't want too much coverage but want an even skin tone
Dominique A.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Light Beige
I used the regular version (not oil free) but it wasn't an option for me to review. The regular LM Tinted Moisturizer is a God send for a dewy, flawless, natural look.
Lauren M.
Nashua, NH
Abosolutly love this stuff. Got a sample from sephora. And I had to buy the full size! I'm a lighter shade than this but it lasts all day and feels so light with a lot of coverage
Avital G.
Germantown, MD
Review for: Light Beige
I love this moisturizer! I have bought this for years now, because it is perfect. It lasts forever too! It has a built in SPF, and blends so smoothly. I will never buy another foundation as long as they keep making this one!
Nicole S.
San Francisco, CA
I have a lot of skin problems so I need something to even out my skin tone and cover my blemishes up, and this stuff does the trick. This is a makeup essential for me, I love this stuff and use it every day. It doesn't make me feel like I have makeup matted on, and it makes my skin feel sexy and dewy. Great product!
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
I really enjoyed this formula from Laura
Mercier. It blends easily and is oil free. It doesn't feel too thick or heavy which I prefer in a tinted moisturizer formula.
Fabiola B.
Review for: Light Beige
Great tinted moisturizer, doesn't dry out on skin, very easily to put on either with your fingers or brush. Enough coverage for a daily use also when you don't want to wear heavy makeup and especially on hot days just set with a setting powder and you are set.
Shannon V.
Love this lightweight coverage! When my skin is clear this is perfect to use a foundation.
Sara H.
I like this product - but it makes my face pretty oily when I wear it underneath my makeup. I have to continue to apply powder throughout the day to look matte. I feel like this would be a good makeup when you'd like to have some coverage and some SPF at the same time, but not wanting to wear a lot of makeup.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?