BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Krysti P.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love this tinted moisturizer. The only thing I don't like about the oil free version is that I feel like I still get oily throughout the day. The coverage is pretty full, so a little goes a long way. With that being said, this will last quite a while.

Renee Y.
Super easy to use but doesn't offer much coverage. This is one of those products you put on when you don't want to wear too much but still want a little coverage. It's a good product but I rather make my own tinted moisturizer by mixing foundation and mo
Jessica C.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Light Beige
I love tinted moisturizers and this one is definitely at the top of my list. It goes on very easy and blends well. I don't like to wear much makeup but I want good coverage. With LM tinted moisturizer I got both and was very happy with the results.
Monic R.
Davie, FL
Review for: Light Beige
I love this product, it's great if I don't want to wear a foundation but don't want to go out without any makeup, I apply this, some mascara, do my brows, lip balm and I'm good to go.
Jacklyn N.
Review for: Light Beige
The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because I find the price to be a bit steep.

This product is absolutely amazing though! It's lightweight and gives me the perfect amount of coverage. I have freckles and have always had trouble with foundation because they were to heavy. This tinted moisturizer is perfect for my sensitive skin and I have yet to find anything else remotely as good as this!
Jessica G.
Great tinted mosturizer, makes skin glow and look radiante! i like how smooth it goes on the skin and how not oily and cakey it looks. however i did not think it covered my acne that well but I'm sure it works great on skin with less acne.
Lara R.
I have been using this for years now. As soon as I came across this product I threw out all of my foundation. I have a tendency to not really not heavy coverage, but this was the perfect coverage that provided spf and moisture to my skin.
Shantae S.
Portland, OR
This is perfect for people who want a light coverage. It leaves your skin looking natural and healthy. It also provides that sheer flow and unique shine. Absolutely fell in love with this. It is pretty pricey but it lasts for awhile.
Becca  V.
Review for: Light Beige
Love, love, love this! It does a great job moisturizing my sensitive, oily skin and matches my fair complexion perfectly. It's absolutely worth every penny and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for hydration and light coverage.
Ashli T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product. It is great in the summer when I don't need a heavy foundation. Also I like that this color in particular is good for a range of skin tones so when I get a tan or my tan fades, I don't have to purchase a new product.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?